Chapter 10: Evening Sky

The King 2 Hearts

Chapter XXX:

Evening Sky

Title: The King 2 Hearts (Sequel to 'A Kiss To My Prince)

Summary: It's just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner. How can I make you understand me? Beautiful stranger, I've fallen into your big eyes, to the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart. People say that you're dangerous, mysterious. They don't try to see the you that I see. The stories in the deep silences. You came from a different image, a different world. The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you; you came as a colourless light from far away. No matter where that is, I'm ready, take me to the place where you are.

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: Episode 10 of Kuroshitsuji II
_________________________
My face clearly showed sudden shock and surprise as Ciel fell unconscious at my arms, bringing me down onto the floor with him and rested his head there. I looked up to Claude for an answer for the sudden thing Ciel just said.

"Hmm...it seems no matter what, those feelings would not disappear." I gave him a look to carry on for the deeper explanation, "It means, Alois' and Ciel's feelings for you have been mixed together."

I nodded understandingly, looking down at sleeping Ciel, "What do we do now?"

Then the door burst open once more but this time a clearly distressed looking man, "Help! Everyone—" His sentence stopped when he noticed despite Claude's black suit was mostly camouflaging the dried crimson liquid with its dark colour. Under the light even with a human eyes could clearly identify what the red drippy fluid was with the dead people next room, the man's mind would have added the two and two together and would still get four undoubtedly.

His foot slowly backed away, flight response kicking in his adrenaline system and the look of fear shown from his dilated pupil in its emotional states but with his human legs he could only go so far until his whole body twisted and knotted into gruesome shapes that with our limited comprehension could not possibly imagine as the hard bones that was not made for such flexibility popped out of his skin with loud crunch and the blood squirted out like the ones you would see in the horror film in such unrealistic ways; the blood splattered mostly toward my whole form.

I was used to see such gruesome things only in the screen, secondary way that seeing it first hand and so up close left me trembling a bit. With my shaky and now clumsy hands, I tucked out the hairs that escaped from my ears as he bent down with a worried look, a completely different person that cut down a man with expressionless look.

"What is wrong? Are you alright?" He asked, he probably did not know the fragile state of human mind, "I should call the doctor tomorrow, you look sick."

I shook my head, forcing a smile with a weary look and flinching when he careless my cheek, "No, it's alright."
_________________________
I woke up when the sun light hit my face and the world greeting me to the brand new day with a song from a bird resting on a branch of a old, large tree nearby the window. But greeting to a brand new day also meant greeting to the harsh reality.

Today I want to sleep for a little bit, I sleepily thought, Please don't wake me up.

"Yuri."