Chapter 9: It's War

The King 2 Hearts

Chapter XXIX:

It's War

Title: The King 2 Hearts (Sequel to 'A Kiss To My Prince)

Summary: It's just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner. How can I make you understand me? Beautiful stranger, I've fallen into your big eyes, to the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart. People say that you're dangerous, mysterious. They don't try to see the you that I see. The stories in the deep silences. You came from a different image, a different world. The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you; you came as a colourless light from far away. No matter where that is, I'm ready, take me to the place where you are.

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: Episode 9 of Kuroshitsuji II
_________________________

Hannah soon arrived, her wounds still healing but unusually in slow speed due to the fact the weapon was a Shinigami's. Her jasmine coloured eyes landed onto her fallen master on my lap. Momentarily, her eyes saddened greatly and one of her cheek deflated as if she was biting inside of her cheek from anger or from silent wail.

"Hannah." Claude motioned over, pointing at now dead Alois, "Take care of our master while I take Yuri—" Oh no, we were on first name basis were we...(!), "Back to the manor to get her cleaned."

Hannah looked at me with a discreet nod and carried Alois off to somewhere then I felt myself being lifted, looking up to see smirking (Which is a bad sign) Claude, "Now...lady, shall we head back to our manor?"

It would be good, Grell if you could have killed me now.

In seconds, we arrived in front of the door as he opened it and let me in.

"Now, lady..we should get rid of the blood stained dress although it compliments you dearly."

I was put into a welcoming, warm water that felt as if it were waiting for me the whole time while Claude used a clean cloth to wipe away any dry blood that managed to get stuck onto my form like a second skin. I buried my chin and mouth in awkward moments as the only source of sound was a trickling water from the tap.

"It wonders me.." He suddenly started, making me nervous everytime he opened his mouth now Alois wasn't here to distract him long enough to actually forget me, "How you did not shed a single drop of tears when I have killed Alois. The person you favoured."

"...Crying. Do you think crying with tears is really crying?" I didn't cry when Alois died..because I knew he will be more happy dead than alive, right?

He seemed to calmly soak himself with my answers, halting before going back to clean my legs which was propped onto his knees, knowing he will not get any answers. His hands suddenly halted, his eyes seemed to be glued onto my leg as if...my eyes followed the direction of his interest and found a not small nor too large but very noticeable cut that was hidden behind the rusted blood of the wolf and it was still bleeding..I must have grazed it when I was running through the forest.

In instinct I quickly buried my legs under the water, looking up to see his reaction at my sudden retract of his interest. However his eyes were still glued to his hands and now that I noticed it was stained with blood. It didn't look dried nor rusted so I automatically knew it was my blood that must have flowed down to his hands.