Chapter 1: Beautiful Stranger

The King 2 Hearts

Chapter XXI:

Beautiful Stranger

Title: The King 2 Hearts (Sequel to 'A Kiss To My Prince)

Summary: It's just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner. How can I make you understand me? Beautiful stranger, I've fallen into your big eyes, to the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart. People say that you're dangerous, mysterious. They don't try to see the you that I see. The stories in the deep silences. You came from a different image, a different world. The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you; you came as a colourless light from far away. No matter where that is, I'm ready, take me to the place where you are.

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

Thank you guys for those who reviewed and alerted my other story: A Kiss To My Prince!

Wow, it feels just like yesterday when I randomly decided to upload Kuroshitsuji story..I never thought it would become this popular hehe! I thank you for showing love and enthusiasm to my other prequel story 'A Kiss To My Prince' and hope you would show the same to this one too! Here we go!

This chapter contains: Kuroshitsuji II Episode 1
__________________

"His soul was stolen?" I repeated, making sure I haven't heard the wrong thing. Once, Ciel had gone limp and lifeless, Sebastian had quickly began to move wordlessly. He also made me dress in a hurry and for some sadistic sentimental reason, I chose the white dress Ciel loved to see me in — his mother's.

"It was Claude who stole his soul right?" I asked suspiciously and the speed he turned silently confirmed it.

Sebastian stared in surprise to the information I knew and had not revealed till now.

"Well..I did not know you were privy to that kind of information. But yes, it seems the fellow demon stole my master's soul..." His eyes narrowed dangerously, his fangs (and in doing so, reminded of the bathroom incident not so long ago) slightly protruding threateningly out of his lip like a predator angered his prey was snatched right under its nose.

Was this some kind of mixture of anime and manga? I thought, comprehending how some arcs in the anime seemed virtually non-existent while some were present.

After we were ready, Sebastian placed Ciel in a small trunk as he walked near me, "Yuri...please bare with me for a moment."

Before I could say anything, my eyes drape heavily and my legs gave out. The last thing I saw was Sebastian's smiling face before I felt being lifted and put into some container of some sort. The light thinned as the cover slowly descended before abyss took over.

Click.

_________________
Darkness

A painting. The background was an enchanting night time setting, eerie clouds drifts past while a star swings just out of reach as dreamy, dark crescent moon shone and laid comfortably in the beds of fluffy cotton candies. The Heaven stared down on Earth in sadistically serene fashion, where many shirtless crowds was surrounded by many high rocks that soared up in the sky.

Their expression full of disciplined respect and worship for the saviour they look up to. On top of the stalagmite, above the outreach of pleading arms was a pied piper, his arms wide open as if welcoming the children to his embrace ― to their salvation. Surrounding the pierrot was three baby angels, their angelic light beaming the shadows away.