44:dan

They had - for some reason - moved from the comfort ans privacy of their dorm to the openness of their spot by dans flower bush. They talk softly, held hands and shared light kisses until the sun set that day.

"i really wish we could sleep out here under the stars" dan sighed quietly as he saw the first stars appear through the striking sunset that graced them.

"Well why dont we" phil asked, playing with dans hands gently.

dam smiled and rolled his eyes. "Because we arent free people here phil." And as if on que, the bell signalling that they had to be in their dorm rung through the grounds.

Reluctantly they both stood up and made their way back to the dorm, slowly. Dan got ready for bed while phil suspiciously collected pillows and blankets into a bag before changing intk some cool pjs.

"I have an idea dan"

dan looked at him, eyebrows raised and before he knew it phil was climbing out of his window.

"PHIL!" Dan whispered harshly to get his attention. " ,we'll get in trouble!" Phil turned around and smiled. "Are you implying you want to come with me?".

dan shook his head playfully, " i swear phillip you are going to be the death of me"

and so that night, they layed under the stars. It was one of the most tranquil nights dan had ever expeeienced.

~~

Aye valentines day update to remind myself im single ayeeee.

Anyway hope you enjoyes it pla dont forget to vote, comment or share plss.

*****also  i do have two oneshots ive dont it would be great if you could check them out*****