2: phil

phil felt so grimy and dirty as he sat on the second, obviously vacant, bed in the white, clean room.

he looked around, books piled neatly on a white desk that also held a clean macbook and a vase.

a vase.

it was filled with an assortment of neatly trimmed flowers that were so vibrant and intense. for the first time since he arrived he could smell the sweetness of them. the boy stood up and made his way to the desk, inspecting them.

he could determine a few. obvious ones - roses, tulips, lavender. but there was one, that appeared the most throughout the arrangment. tiny little flowers clustered together, and even though those were the smallest, he was convinced those were the ones he could smell the most.

a whistle filled the room and phil - slightly started from the sound, went and sat back down on his bed.

the door opened and a boy entered. brown hair curling at the ends, warm brown eyes that reminded phil of gold and chocolate mixed together. he wore a soft pastle pink jumper and a pair of pale blue jeans. the thing that intrigued phil the most was the obviously handmade and carefully crafted flower crown perched on the boys head.

Made out of the same flowers phil hadnt recognized. the boy turned away shyly and moved to his desk.

Beautiful