33: phil

Phil cradled dan in his lap.

He rocked back in forth slowly has he drew unknow patterns in dans back in an attempt to soothe dan.

"Sorry" Dan said, his head in the crook of phils neck.

Phil sighed and hugged him tighter.

"Stop apologizing, its okay."

Dan pulled away from the hug, and phil refrained himself from whining at the loss of contact.

"Thats the quickest ive calmed down before, and im sorry you had to see it" dan replied as he stood up, with phil.

"How many times have you done it before??" Phil asked, cocking his head. He hadn't been informed that dan did this, whether it was new or old or how many times before it.

"Maybe five or six times, tgey started just before i was put here." 

"When was the last time you did it?"

"Why are you interregating me??" Dan asked slightly annoyed.

The older boy went silent, causing the younger one to sigh slightly.

"Just before you came here" Dan said finally, a slight tint of pink making his way to his cheeks.

phil nodded thankfully and stood up as he suggested they both walk back to the dorm.

Dan got up, but his head stayed down, curls falling infront of his eyes. Phil looked at him softly and thought how ridiculous it was that someone as beautiful as dan, ended up in such an ugly place.

-----

Hey! Okay so quick update before i go overseas.

If you dont know, im australian  and our summer holidays have started. Im going on a massive 2 month trip and i cant guarantee ill be able to update as much as i have. Ill be writing plenty and update whenever i can.

Thanks for sticking with me <3