Chapter 15 - Speaking The Truth

I'm expecting him to hit me hard. To grab me by the hair. To yell. To do anything.

But he just stands there.

It frustrates me so much. I need to see something come from him. To see somesort of emotion stir from his eyes or see his fingers ache to punch me in the face. But he stands there. He doesn't even move back.

''Sam?'' I ask. My eyes scan his expression for anything but still nothing comes up. 

"Do you know who they are?" Sam urges. His expression shifts to anger. I can see it swell within him. His hands still on my thigh, tightening around the skin. His jaw clenches and unclenches.

"Yes." I respond. "Sam, this isn't your business. I need to go back. I'll just lie about killing you. She's expecting a response soon anyways."

 "What happens if she finds out? What happens if you get hurt? I can't defend you from a pack of killing demons. I can take on a few but -" Sam losens his grip on my thigh, his eyes falling. I smash my lips to his.

I kiss him back. I fight back the tears treatening to spill over my cheeks. I'm the one who pulls back this time, my heart straining against the veil that Sam put over it. I'm blessed for him. The protectiveness he feels for me, a side I've never truly felt. I've always been on my own. I was the soldier fighting in the war. I was constantly on the front lines, taking Reba's bullets. She's the master plan, I'm just another puppet.

Sam kisses my cheek, his lips skimming over my cheek. The touch is very so softly but it stirs butterflies in my stomach. It sends my field of dying roses into a full on frenzy of life. He wraps his arms around my waist and hauls me up. He brings me to the living room and gently sits me on the couch.

He wraps his arm around my neck and I pull into his touch as he settles down beside me. No words are spoken for a very long time as the dark house hums with complete silence. His hands run through my hair, brushing it over my shoulder. Sam leans in and whispers in my ear. "Why didn't you kill me when you had the chance?"

I could answer that, but I just choose not too. I've never felt such love since Chase and I broke up. It brought back horrid thoughts but I managed to keep them in my head. I simply smile, grabbing his chin and softly kissing once again. That torrent of love builds up but I can't just help to push it away. "I'm hard to detect. I can hide out for a few years. Stay low."

"You always could." Sam mutter against my lips.

"But they'll find you." I lean back. "You and Dean and Bobby. They'll kill and torture you. They have an army on their backs ready to tear the world brick by brick."

"Don't worry about us." Sam goes in for another peck on the lips but I place my palm against his chest, stopping him in his tracks.

"I have too much blood on my hands." I whisper. My voice falls low. "I need to finish this."

"Let us help you." Sam forcefully says.

I shake my head and I rub my thumb just underneath his cheekbone, feeling his chest swell beneath my elbow. I trace his eyebrows with my fingers tips while brushing the hair out of his face. I give a small smile. "Such courage in such a small human. Sam, I truly appreciate it. With the training I've gathered I'm ready to take down Reba. I need you to stay here. If anything does happen, I wasn't much importance neither. I was just a pawn."

"No." Sam kisses me. "Just one more night and then you can go."

I suck in a breath and check the time. It's early in the morning, the arrow hallow ticks defening the silence that seeps into our bones. But our love that seems to grow in these few moments together seems even louder than the whole room. 

I grab his neck and I kiss him this time. Just like in the kitchen. Its hungry, craving something that only a man could truly fulfill. He wraps his arms around my waist and straddles me on his lap. My long hair falls around us, shielding us from the hateful watching eyes that crawl the shadows. I move my lips from his down to his neck. They're airy, rarely connecting with skin but my hot breath sends shivers down his body.

My hands move down his chest, the bare taut muscles swelling as he breaths. When I reach the part where his shoulder connects with his neck, I bite down. My teeth sink into the skin, my lips sucking. I feel his hands move around my waist, comfortably seating me there. They're huge, but comforting like a blanket. 

I hear his soft moans, my hands slidding down the rigid muscles. I reach the brim of his pants just as I finish giving him a nasty looking bruise. Sam holds the brim of my shirt and easily discards it.

Sam doesn't let me the time to slowly unbuckle his pants, instead he spins me around and lays over me. His whole body atop mine and between my legs. Our hips connecting, creating small tremors in my body as I can feel his buldge growing in his pants. He kisses me between my breasts, sliding softly down towards my stomach that's now bare and needing of attention.

He kisses it, intensifying the butterflies in my stomach a thousand times more. I clutch his hair, my breath hitching as he nears my crotch. He kisses just above the pants, following the elastic that holds them against my skin from right to left. 

I can sense something. Something coming fast and buzzes the air free of good. It poisons our waters and the air bleeds toxins. "Sam." I breath.

"Don't talk." He whispers against my stomach, his hands looping into the belt buckles, reading to free myself of my pants. The uncomfortable sensations spreads through me, the small fields dying away and leaving nervousness.

He kisses my hips, softly bitting the skin as he begins to tug the pants down.

"Sam." I repeat and he looks up. His eyes are hungry, lustful. He takes notice in my discomfort. The animals within him falls away, his eyes shaded by furry brows and lashes. "Something's not right."

Suddenly, something comes crashing through the window. Glass shatters everywhere, cutting my arms and torso. But I couldn't feel anything of course. I'm built to be immune to these situations. Only Ruby's knife could truly cause me damage. 

I didn't get the chance to actually see what it was before I felt pain course through my body. I can feel something stab into my legs and pulling. "Sam!" I screech as I'm yanked from underneath him. 

Everything goes black very, very quickly. But the last thing I saw was Sam, reaching out to me. Fingers curled to retrieve nothing but empty air.