Chapter 18.

BENS POV.

I couldn't believe that I was feeling the baby move for the first time. MY baby. It still felt weird saying my baby. MY baby. I couldn't stop smiling like a loon. Ali looked down at me must have started smiling at the way I was smiling... I started to laugh slightly. 

'I really do love you, Ali. I love you so so much!' I stood up and kissed Ali. 'I've always wanted to be a dad... and for it to have finally happen, with the woman of my dreams. Makes it even better!' Right now, my life couldn't be any better. 

ALIS POV.

I smiled at how cute Ben was being. I could tell he was so excited to become a dad! I mean, this was my second time becoming a mum, but I was still so so excited. I COULD NOT wait! And I knew that Ben couldn't wait either. I don't think I had ever seen him smile so much... 

I sat on his knee and kissed him. 'I love you to Benjamin' I giggled, I knew that he didn't really like being called Benjamin, but it didn't really bother him either.  

****

It was now 10pm, Daisy and Polly were still asleep, so Kym decided to stay till a time she wanted and then, just take Polly home when she went. (Knowing she would stay asleep anyway!) We had all just been watching films, and putting the world to rights with a nice brew! I loved nights like this because there wasn't anything to be doing in the morning, I had no script to learn. No call time to be at the studio for. The best kinda night. 

We heard a weird rumbling noise. 'GOD! Kym, was that your stomach?!' I asked her, half laughing at the sound of it. 'Yeah, I haven't had time to eat today' She half smiled and nervously giggled. I stared at her knowing that it was just that she 'Didn't have time to eat today' It was something more. I didn't know what but, the one thing that I was sure of was, I WOULD find out. 

'How about we get a take-away?' Ben suggested. 'Yeah, sounds ace!' I said. I loved a good take-away! 'What about you Kym? Do you fancy a take-away' She didn't look me in the eye. 'Kym?' I said again. She still didn't answer me, it was like she was avoiding the question. I sighed. 'Alright, you don't eat, neither do I' I decided to give her an ultimatum... I didn't know what else to do, I had never seen her like this.

'Why do I get the feeling theres something more to this than you just not having time to eat today?' all my attention was on her now. I wanted, no, NEEDED to get to the bottom of this. I wouldn't give up until she told me the real reason. There's theres almost always a hidden meaning to what Kym's saying. 

KYMS POV.

'Why do I get the feeling theres something more to this than you just not having time to eat today?' She was staring at me. I could tell, even though I wasn't looking at her. I could feel her eyes burning a hole into the top of my head, like a laser. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to tell her the reason as to why I wasn't eating because she was supposed to be resting, for the sake of the baby. I didn't want to stress her out, and take the risk of her... well.. you know. 

'I don't know why you get that feeling... maybe you're just thinking too much Into it, Ali' I sort of snapped at her, and I didn't mean to. I just close up, and bite back when I'm confronted by people who are close to me. 'Kimberley Gail Marsh, you can't hide anything from me and you know that! I don't know what you're trying to hide, but I WILL find out. You know I will!' I knew I could snap, but Ali always snapped back, twice as hard. A lot of the time making me see how irrational I was being. 

'I don't want to tell you and stress you out Ali' I replied to her. I wanted to tell her. Of course I did! but I was half stopping myself because I knew what the stress could do. 'Kym, what are you on about?!' I sighed... I just couldn't bring myself to tell her. it's like... the words were right there on the tip of my tongue but they didn't want to be said

'Well?!' I could tell she was getting a little impatient now... I looked up at her and gestured for her to come over and sit with me. 'I'm going to tell you this, Ali. But you have to promise me you won't get too stressed' 

'Kym... Come on, just tell me' She looked at me with concern in her eyes. 'The hateful comments, Ali. They're getting to me' I said, tears threatening to fall. 'Oh, Kym' She sounded so sincere. 

I sighed again, if I was going to tell her, it was now or never. 'I think I'm getting an Eating Disorder because of it'