Chapter 19.

KYMS POV.

She wouldn't say anything.. Oh god.. the shock! I tried to stop the tears falling but I couldn't 'Ali?' I rubbed her arm. She didn't reply. 'Ali, are you okay?' She still didn't answer. I got slightly worried. 'Ali?' I called out again, only this time a little louder in hopes of actually getting a response from her. Try and get her out of her day dream like state. 

'Ali!' Ben called out. Ali responded, 'Hmm. What? What's up?' I let out a sigh of relief at the fact that the shock hadn't sent her into some sort of extrememly premature labour or something like that. 'Why... Why didn't you tell me about this sooner, Kym? I could have helped somehow. You know, moral support.. a shoulder to cry on?' 

'I... I don't know Ali, I just don't know... I don't know why I didn't tell you sooner. I don't know why I kept it to myself, why I didn't ask for help when I clearly need it.. I just...' I sighed and put my head into my hands. 'I just don't know Ali.' I had to fight back the tears. 'Oh Kym! Come here!' ....

ALIS POV. 

I pulled her into a hug. I felt the need to protect her. She wasn't only my best friend, I had known Kym for that long she was more like a sister to me, than a best friend. 'So, what are you going to do about all this then?' I needed to know... So I knew how to help her. I'd never been in a situation like this before. I didn't know what advice to give. 

'I don't know' Came her reply. That's the reaction from her I was dreading.. I wanted her to have a plan... to know the thing she was going to do to help herself. I suppose though, in this sort of situation, you wouldn't know what to do, or how to help yourself, if all you wanted to do was not eat and lose weight. 

'Well, I think you need to try... TRY and learn how to ignore them, and focus on yourself' I tried to give some firm but nice advice. 'I don't know Ali' I decided to give her the ultimate ultimatum... 'Either you START eating, or I STOP for as long as you do'

'Ali, you have the baby to think about! you can't go not eating!' She looked bit shocked... 'I can go about, not eating, just as long as you do!' I smiled at her. 'Ali, you can't!' 'Kym, think about it. Yes, I'm pregnant. but, it's my body. I don't HAVE to keep this baby alive...' I smiled mischievously at her. 'and it would be partly your fault if I ended up losing the baby' 

She looked at me. Then she sighed. 'Ok! Ok! Fine!' I'll honestly try so so hard! For you! Only because I don't want YOU doing anything to harm your beautiful baby!' She looked like she was about to cry and I did feel a little bad, but, I had got the answer I wanted from her. Which was that she was going to try and eat, and beat this. For me!

BENS POV. 

I had never realised how devious Ali could be when she wanted someone to do something... Of course she wouldn't stop eating... Well, I hoped she wouldn't. 'Ali, I'm sure Kym knows you would never do anything to harm the baby' Kym sneered... 'Oh Ben, I wouldn't put it past her! She's done some pretty messed up things in the past!' Kym looked at Ali... 'Ali, I promise I will TRY and eat and get better, but you have to promise me that you'll do everything you can to make sure that yours and Ben's beautiful baby doesn't come to any harm... ok!?' 

I knew Kym meant every word of what she said She never said anything half heartedly... Kym is the sort of person who fully thinks through everything she says. 'I don't know Kym...' Ali tried to reason with Kym but it wasn't going to work. 

'No, Ali! No reasons on why you can do this. You're not doing anything to hurt your beautiful baby! Got it!?' Kym was getting slightly annoyed at this point. 'Ok! Alright, fine!' Kym smiled trumphiantly. 'Good.. Glad we've sorted that out!' Ali half smiled. 'Now..' Kym sighed shakily 'How about that take-away?' Kym smiled at us both. 'Alright, lets choose one' Ali and Kym started looking on my phone to find one while I went to check on the girls. 

As I made my way upstairs to check on Daisy and Polly, I tried to listen as hard as I could to see if I could hear them snoring, and, sure enough, I heard the light snores of two little girls who were sound asleep still.. I began to smile, I didn't realise that I was just stood in the doorway watching them sleep... I bet I would've looked like a right weirdo if Kym or Ali had come upstairs. I half laughed to myself and began to make my way back downstairs again. 

I heard Ali's name being chanted, but I knew that it wasn't coming from anywhere inside the house.

'BEN!' Ali yelled.. 

'They're outside the house again!'