Chapter 6

Alis POV.

I woke up, rolled over and looked beside me.. I got the biggest shock of my life... I almost forgot Ben stayed over last night.

I sat up and he started to stir..
'Morning sleepy head' I giggled.
'Good morning gorgeous.' He smiled back.

I sat there waking myself up properly. He just lay there staring at me.
I looked over 'what?' I asked.

'Nothing,it's just, you're naked. And so am I... it doesn't take a geneious to work out what we did' he smiled seductively.

I smiled back.
'So, I guess the big choice of the day is, what to have for breakfast' I smiled at him and he laughed back.

'I don't know. Surprise me beautiful' he replied, smiling the whole time. He then proceeded to get up and go to the en-suite.

'I'm gonna have a quick shower. That ok?' I loved the fact he asked to use the shower. . Even though we slept together the night before.

'Yeah, go for it!' I replied before getting out of bed, getting dressed and heading downstairs to make breakfast. Luckily, daisy was at a sleepover so, wouldn't be back for a while.

After what seemed like an eternity he came downstairs, freshly showered.
'Smells delicious!' He smiled.

'Thankyou' I smiled back.

After breakfast I began on my scripts for the next week at work.

'Is this what you do every morning?' He piped up, while scrolling through his phone.

Bens POV.

'Is this what you do every morning?' I asked, as everytime I looked up all I saw was her, script in hand, glasses on, reading intensely.

'Pretty much, yeah. I like to keep on top of things. So I don't have to learn loads of scripts in a short amount of time' she replied, her eyes hardly leaving the paper. I just smiled and began scrolling through my phone again.

-------------------

We got back to Alis after a fun day out with Daisy. After collecting her from a friends.

'Mum, whys Ben here?' She knew my name... Ali had obviously been talking about me... 'did he stay here last night? Did he stay in my bed?' For a girl so young, she did ask alot of questions.

'Yes, Dais. Ben DID stay last night. And no. He didn't stay in your bed.' She smiled as she said it, probably thinking about the events of last night.

'Good, because I have my teddies just how I like them and don't want them to be messy' she was certainly Alis daughter alright.

6pm came and it was time for me to go home. I began to pack what little things I had with me into my bag.
'Right, I'm going now..' I went and gave Ali a kiss on the cheek..

Alis POV.

Ben was leaving now, he kissed me on the cheek with Daisy watching intently.

'Do you like Ben then Dais?' I asked her as I noticed her staring.

'Yeah!' She replied, sounding excited. Then again she always sounded excited about something.

'And can he come over again?' I asked, smiling as she gave Ben a hug goodbye.

'Yeah!' Came her reply again.

'That's good then! Maybe next time he comes round, Ben can take you to the park?' I laughed and Daisy just jumped up and down on the spot.

I walked ben to the door and waved him goodbye, my smiled faded as I walked back inside, because, In the back of my mind I couldn't help but keep thinking -what if I'm pregnant..- because the thing is... I couldn't remember if we used protection last night or not..