“All this trouble just for a kiss.” He commented.  “Come here.”

Priya hadn’t stopped blushing since she arrived at Aman’s office, and she wasn’t about to stop now.  She slowly walked to Aman.  When she was arm’s length away, Aman reach out and pulled her towards him.  He looked at her for a moment before placing a soft kiss on her lips.  He pulled away, seeing if she wanted more.  He found a warm smile that had appeared on her face.  She looked up at him expectantly, wanting him to kiss her again.  Aman more than happy to oblige.  He kissed her again a lot more passionately and needily.  His hands moved down to Priya’s waist, pulling her as closely as possible.   Priya's hands wrapped around his neck.  Aman moved forward, their lips still connected.  Priya moved back as Aman pushed forward.. They moved together until Priya collided with Aman’s desk.  She pulled away, breaking the kiss and looked down at what she had just hit.  

“Priya,” Aman said, eyeing his desk.  

Priya looked at him suspiciously.  Aman didn’t say anything else. He kissed her again roughly, so roughly that she had her brace herself against his desk to keep herself from falling backwards.  She was nearly sitting on top of his desk.  Aman kept leaning forward, pushing Priya onto the desk.  Her feet were midair, the bulk of her weight situated on top the desk, while Aman hovered over her.  

“Aman, wait.” Priya broke the kiss.  

“What’s the matter?” Aman asked quietly.

“I’m on your desk.” Priya said breathlessly.   

“Yeah, so?” Aman asked, not seeing any problem with it.

“So, I don’t want you to get carried away.” Priya answered, looking down.  

“Priya, if I intended to get carried away, I’d make sure it was somewhere much more romantic than my office desk.” Aman smirked.

Priya didn’t know what had gotten into Aman.  He’d been acting a lot more flirtatious with her than usual, and he’s always doing nice things for her.  She felt special.  Her heart ached for him.  She didn’t know whether she was in love with him or not, but she knew what she was feeling was pretty close.  

“I should go.” Priya said, remembering the meeting that Hiten had mentioned.  

“So soon?” Aman asked, hoping she’d stay just a little longer.  

“Aman.” Priya chastised playfully. "You have a meeting, remember?"

“Fine, I’ll see you at home.” Aman pouted a little.  He leaned in and kissed her goodbye.  

Priya had just set foot out of Aman’s door when Hiten came bursting in.  

“It’s time for that meeting!” He announced.  

“Great.” Aman said, irritated.  

Hiten turned to leave.  He went to the elevators.  

“Where are you going?”  Aman asked.

“The guy wants to meet with you alone.” Hiten answered.  “I don’t know why.  We both know that I’m more of a people person than you are.”

“Alone? Why?” Aman asked.

“The hell should I know. I’m going to call Aditi.” Hiten said as he stepped into the elevator.  

Aman shrugged and went to one of the conference rooms.  There, he found an old man that looked like he could croak any minute.  

“Good Afternoon.” Aman greeted.