#3

"To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."

– Brandi Snyder

***************************************************************************

UNEDITED

_____________________________________________________________________________

After all the travelling, here I am standing in front of our farm house. The house were I lived the precious moments of my life. So many memories, emotions are attached to this house.The house which I visited every summer with family,but this time I was here with my friends because Dad was out of town due to business, mom had emergency in hospital and Tyler left for college yesterday.  Farm house is of one floor with 4 bedroom and living area .

Everyone went to take shower.I as feeling a little dizzy so I decided to take a nap.When I woke up it was already evening. There was no noise down stairs. My 6 friends being in the same place and the place is silent. That is next to impossible.Walking downstairs I was greeted with the view of my best friends sitting on the couch. There were four blue sofa in the middle of the hall placed in the square shape two facing each other.Three boys and three girls sitting on the either side staring at each other . In the center there was a medium glass table with the small bowl of water and some flowers in it. Mrs. Greg, a middle age women was the care taker of this farmhouse.She was good in her work. The house was clean and all the things were located in there respected places as we left them 2 years back.

I sat on the couch that was on the left side of the couch which was occupied by girls and right by the boys . Blake was looking straight into Ian's eyes. While Naksh into Tessa's, Adam into Alina's. Tessa's eyes were a little wet.No one noticed me coming until I sat on the couch. Naksh and Blake instantly knew about my presence.Adam was deeply staring into Alina's eyes challenging her to look away.

"What's going on guys? "

But my voice surprised him a little and in the state of shock, he flinched.

"He blinked "Alina stood up from the couch and clapped

"What the hell, Bro" Naksh spank Adam on his back.

"That was cheating. I didn't knew Eva was in this room and anyways we decided no speaking. So I did not loose."Adam said not accepting his defeat

"and Eva spoke" Ian tried to defend his friend.

"That's right Eva spoke. We didn't. She doesn't even know what's going on." Blake said looking at me, then she  continued "Does she?"

All the six pair of eyes were looking at me, Instantly. I just shook my head.

"I still don't know" I informed, being totally clueless.

"see" Alina spoke "now stop being the spoil sport"

"Thank god this is over my eyes were watering" it was Tessa

"I knew she was about to give up,"Naksh said and again hit Adam on the head.

"Ian you said Woodson's don't back out. Was it just to impress me?" Blake made an innocent face

"that they don't but Adam's not a Woodson " Ian tried to act smart, but it was of no use.

"Adam did you forget daddy's words 'Be the man of your words'"Alina tried to mimic her dad's style 

 "you guys cheated" Adam complained