Total opposite of me is my best friend.Alina is rich,popular,beautiful,confident. She has that perfect body, pure hazel eyes, medium golden blond hair and her fashion sense is what I admire the most.Everything about her screams "PERFECT" The best part she never treats anyone badly.The one thing I don't like about her is the way she looks at me when she is angry. Those pair of pure hazel eyes throwing daggers towards me and her sweet voice turning into an angry vampire ready to drink blood voice...

"BLAAAAKEEEEE" my best friend roared from across the room.

Right now we are standing in the most expensive shop of the most popular mall of Santa Barbara where all the students from EAST RIVERA HIGH SCHOOL and VALLEY VISTA HIGH SCHOOL normally hang out.To my good luck, nobody hears her as the shop's quite empty, besides only the sales girl who is pretty pissed right now as Alina is not impressed by any dress.

"Blake you better tell me which dress will look good on me." she asks for the 24th time to my second best friend Blake.

Blake is a wavy brunette blonde with those expressive and confused sugar grey eyes. She has that curvy body while mine is skinny.Blake is beside me, trying to figure out what exactly she has to answer for the 24th time in a different way, but before she could say anything Aline fires again looking straight at her.

"Blake my sweet beautiful friend only you are my last hope" then her eyes shifts from Blake to me and she continued " as the bitch standing besides you is completely uninterested in the most important decision of my life. I never thought my best friend/my childhood friend/my bff/my sister from another mother would live me alone in this situation.. to figure out on my own, while she is busy playing that stupid candy crush on her phone."

"First thing you are not alone me and Blake are standing right here for the past 1 hour 46 minute's, secondly OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIEND has answered your same question for 23 times and i am damn sure she is going to answer once more"

My eyes travel from the pure hazel eyes to the sugar grey eyes standing near me and Blake instantly answers"I think the first one is great"

and I turn to look at Alina again with a fake smile on my face

"see..... and secondly it is not the most important decision of your life. For god sake it's just a dress which you have to wear on a NORMAL family dinner. What's the big deal?" and here we go, my brown eyes staring into Alina's pure hazel once, we both glare at each other for a while until the sound of someone clearing her throat is heard.

We both turn to look at our right at the same time to see it is Blake.

"girls," She says while pointing towards sales girl standing besides Alina. who seems more than just pissed right now.

"So ma'am which one you want to buy?" she says

"i don't know maybe i sh-"

"the first one" Blake and I say in unison

"but I don-"

"pack it"again we cut Alina off in unison

"OK! fine" she surrender and follows the sales girl to make the payment.

As she leaves Blake sighs in relief, smirking at her i held my right hand open in front of her and she places 50 dollars in it

".....don't smirk at me" she says with a smile." even I was bored now so i stopped my attempts to change her decisions a while ago and gave in, for the first dress" .

Alina joined us looking suspiciously at both of us. We returned to look at her in narrowing our eyes."Ms.Eva Marshall don't give me that fake smile of yours again and i saw Blake placing money in your hand now spill it out"she stated while Blake just chuckled