At first Spy had to help you navigate through one room to the next. He gave you a long explanation for the house's rooms and how to access them. But you couldn't really remember them to be honest.

You've gotten lost in closets, bedrooms, bathrooms and even several kitchens in the course of three days. The servants had to come and help you get out more than once, but now it was truly getting to a point of humiliation.

You were so desperate that you even asked for a map from the servants, but with a confused look they would give you slippers and cups of coffee. Clearly communicating with them proved to reap no results.

So here you were. Too ashamed to ask Spy to help you, stuck in a giant household full of servants who couldn't speak English, and lost.

+++

You looked around in your present location and found you were in some grand chamber guised as a bathroom. Or was it the other way around? You couldn't really make up your mind.

The floor was fashioned of rough granite, with mirrors that were twice your size, clay pots were filled with some kind of whitened barley, the sink was magnificently perched in the middle, resembling more of an artwork.

There was a seperate vanity in the room, and a soft white carpet endorning the middle of the floor, and the size of the bathroom was twice as big as your own living room.

But what intrigued you the most was that there was a bathtub AND a shower booth? How rich did you have to be to have them seperately placed?!

Giving up on your hopes of ever finding your way out (after failing many times) you decided that eventually someone would come and get you. Why not have a little bit of fun? It's not that you could find yourself in such a bathroom everyday.

You walked around and touched the smooth marble surface of the sink and sniffed the soap. It smelled like white wine.

Sheesh, Spy and his luxuries.

Spinning around, you saw a small statue of david was standing grandly next to the vanity. You striked a post next to him.

You glared at the statue and silently challenged him to a bicep contest. Flexing yourself in front of the imobile statue made you feel rather confident (and rather silly).

Soon the bathtub caught your attention. It stayed in the corner, multiple knobs and handles on the side.

Looking inside, you saw it was perfectly curved to let a person lay in peace. It even had those little holes on the side to give you a water pressure massage!

You stepped in and giggled to yourself, lying in the dry bathtub you felt a bit mischievous and looked around.

That's when you saw a basket of rose petals. Widening your eyes, you emptied them into the tub without thinking much.

You tossed them around in the air, watching them fall gracefully into the tub like little velvet rain drops.

Things started getting really interesting when you saw clear glass bottles of pasteled colored sand.

Taking one in your hand, you examined it's contents and found it was like fine sand, and smelled like herbs and flowers.

Biting your lower lip, you looked around carefully.

Spy wouldn't mind if you took a little bath right?

You started undressing yourself and locked the door, and jumped into the empty tub to fill it with hot water as you went through the collections of clear glass bottles.

'Rosemary, palm trees, lavender and daisies..? Just how many bottles does this guy have?'

You shrugged and poured in your favorite type of flower scented sand, and saw bubbles coming out from the tub, hot water gushing out from the faucet.

Smiling to yourself and stepped into the hot bathtub, the waters rippling and the steam rising from the surface as you waded in the tub, feeling hot relaxing waves from the bathtub wash away your troubles.

You gave a contented sigh and laid back comfortably. This guy really knew how to live the high life.

You tossed the rose petals in and laughed at how weird the whole situation was. Getting lost then enjoying a nice relaxing bath was not something you really planned for your agenda.

Giggling you washed yourself with the soft bubbles, watching the foam rise up.

"Having fun mademoiselle?"

You froze at the voice.

"Spy?!?!"

Turning around in horror, you saw a shadow from underneath the door. At least he kept your modesty.

"Yes. But I would like to ask how 'ou managed to get into my private bathroom"

You groaned to yourself and slapped your forhead. Of all the places to get lost..

"Sorry Spy, I'll be out of your wa-"

"Non, I do not mind, but it really is difficult to come across this paticular bathroom. You'd have to go through my private quarters to reach zhis place"

"Was that what they were?! I'm so sorry Spy, I didn't know- I..!!"

A chuckle was heard from the other side of the door.

"Zhere is nozhing to be sorry for. I was merely curious. But for now, I'll leave 'ou to bathe in peace Ms. (L/n) I'll have zhe servants bring 'ou fresh robes"

Blushing furiously, you gave a weak call out of thank you as the Frenchman walked away from the door.

Spy walked down the hallway, silently laughing to himself.

'What a peculier woman.."