Ghost (x2Spies)

+Author's Note

"YOU WILL CURSE THE DAY YOU DID NOT DOOOOO..!! ALL THAT THE FANDOM ASKED OF YOUUUUU-!!!!"

RED Spy is Laurent, BLU Spy is Triston. Video above!

"Insolent boy! This slave of fashion!
Basking in your glory;
Ignorant fool! This brave young suitor, sharing in my triumph!"

His voice roared throughout your room, loud as thunder and yet soft as the rain.

Laurent angrily strode fowards, and ripped the bouquet of flowers out of your hands, throwing them across the room; sending pedals flying everywhere.

"How dare he?!"

You slowly held Laurent from behind, calming your furious husband. You felt his chest heaving with his deep breath.

You burried your face into his back, and purred,

"Come, calm yourself"

Laurent gave a snarl as he turned from your embrace and threw a bottle of wine at a tall mirror; the glass shards flew, the golden frame shattering from the impact. Wine ran down through the cracks of the like freshly spilt blood.

"Laurent.."

You glided fowards in your white night gown, taking his hands into yours.

"Love, he won't ever have the pleasure of having my affection. He won't ever have me, you won't need to worry about Tris-"

Laurent pulled you into his chest, and held you tightly as he laid a single finger against your lips, silencing you.

"His name need not pass your lips mon amour"

He kissed you passionately, his fingers running through your (Y/n) hair. He slowly pulled away, but his eyes were locked onto yours.

"I will be back pétit, for now, I want 'ou to stay away from 'our drawing room"

He walked out of the room, leaving you standing alone in your favorite room.

It pained you to stay away from it, but you knew it was for the best. A gentle knock was heard behind you, and a small scullery maid peeped in.

"Mistress, I heard a crash and have waited for the master to leave. Is there any pro-"

The maid looked in and gasped.

(Y/n)'s drawing room was now completely covered in giant bouquets of flowers, unwrapped boxes of gifts piled onto every surface. Golden ornaments of jewelry, ivory carved statues, and small packets of Indian incense with pearls of all shades of color were littered about.

Moonlight streamed into the room, and the entire space seemed to glow with a soft luminescent light, creating a beautiful, yet eerie effect.

The maid gave a frightened gaze.

"Mistress, are these.."

You nodded.

"Yes, they're all from Triston"

The maid gave a solemn nod, and took a long look around the room.