Cellar (xPyro)

+Author's note

Googled firey names for boys xD well, Pyro's name is Aiden (Little fire in Celtic?) in this story, hope it's not too confusing my dears!

And with the last spot mopped up, you looked up from your work and smiled at the counter.

"Aiden! Is the kitchen ready?"

A man with red hair popped up from below the counter, carrying a box of charcoal.

"Yeah! We're all set, let's get started!"

You walked towards the door and saw through the huge windows, there already was a long line outside.

"Honey, we need to get more benches"

"What? Don't we have enough?"

"No, the lines are getting longer each day!"

The line of people beamed as you walked up to the door. You flipped the plastic sign on the door backwards, making the long line brighten up.

The Burning Unicorn☆
Open for business!

The crowd gushed into the restaurant. Plastic palm trees shrouded the ceilings with their leaves, bright colorful lights brightened up the dark place like a club. Everyone would gush about the modern, clean interior with it's strange Havanah touch.

You smiled as you saw the crowd find places to sit, and Aiden greeted the customers.

"Hello everyone!! Welcome to the Burning Unicorn! Are you all ready for a show?!"

The crowd cheered, and you playfully rolled your eyes. Your husband was nothing if not for his showmanship.

He took his usual place at his huge grill, spinning his spatula and a bottle of oil in his hands, the crowd gathering round for the grand show.

"Careful now, don't wanna get burned now do we?"

Many of the people who were crowded around the grill took a step back, and grinned in anticipation.

"And here we go!"

Squirting the oil onto the grill, he tossed some marinated shrimp, pineapples and other vegetables into the middle, and a fume of fire burned in the midst of it all.

Everyone gasped, taking pictures of the fire show with their cell phones. Aiden continued to toss the ingredients into the air, while he grabbed another bottle.

"Now we can't just finish this just yet now can we?"

The audience laughed.

He poured at least 3 different bottles of condiments into the fire, and it burst into blue, green and yellow fire, dancing across the grill as if it was an auora.

"Whoops-a-daisy!"

Aiden acted like he accidently poured alcohol into the mix, and the fire turned twice as big, making the people sitting close scream with excitement.

Expertly tossing the food into the air, he caught it all in one gracefull sweep of his arm, perfectly laid on a plate.

"This one's on the house! Put your hands up if you want itttt!!!!!!!!"