After The Break-Up Part 2

Harry:  I drove to [Y/N]’s flat, hoping she was home. I knocked on the door and it swung open. She looked at me up and down is shock. “Hi, Harry,” she says politely. “Come in?” I nodded and made my way inside. I took a seat on the couch as she joined me. “So, what brings you here?” she asks. I take her hands in mine and blurt out, “I miss you.” I stop and read her face which was emotionless. She looked down at our hands and looked back up. “I just need to know that you still think of me or think of what we had,” I say, continuing on. She nods slightly and I feel somewhat relieved. “I thought you’d never come back,” she says. I look at her, stunned by what she just said. “I just wanted you to fight for me, Harry. I wanted you to come back and tell me everything was going to be okay. I was starting to lose hope in you, but now you’re here.” I grin and pull her into a hug. “I will always fight for you from now on, okay? I won’t ever let the fans tear us apart like that,” I reassured her. She nodded and kissed me. I missed her touch and her kisses and everything about her. “It was been way too long since I’ve gotten to do that,” she says happily. I chuckle and keep her close to me, happy that I was here and she was with me, just like it should be.

Louis:  I finally arrived at her door but I was just too nervous to knock. Before I knew it, the door swung open unexpectedly. “Lou?” she says, stunned. “[Y/N]! You’re home!” I say. “Yeah…but why are you here?” she asks. “Uh…well…could I come in?” I mumble. She opens the door more so I walk in, remembering all the memories we had here. “Want some tea?” she asks, heading to the kitchen. I follow her and mumble a “Mhm.” She took a seat on a barstool and motioned for me to join her. “So?” she asks, taking a sip. “Well…here,” I say, pulling her shirt from inside my coat. She chokes a bit and looks at the shirt and looks back to me. “Lou…do you really expect that coming here and showing me this,” she grabs the shirt, “is going to change anything?” I sigh and say, “Well…I just thought it would be a good way to start.” “Lou, stop. Please. I’m sorry but bringing this back doesn’t change much. In fact, it kind of…well, makes things worse. I don’t need the memories to haunt me. What you did hurt me a lot and it’s not easily forgiven,” she says, her voice beginning to crack. I run my hands through my hair and feel my eyes water. “I’m so sorry,” I whisper, trying not to cry. “No, Louis. I’m sorry. I’m sorry I couldn’t give you enough and I’m sorry that you thought you could just come in here and expect me to take you back and for things to be okay again!” she was almost yelling which I didn’t think was physically possible from her. The tears began as they fell down her cheek. I pulled her into a hug but she pushed me away. “Don’t touch me!” she said harshly. I moved back and rubbed my eyes. “Lou, I think it’s just better off if you leave now, okay?” she says as calmly as she could. I nodded and set the shirt down on the nearest table and turned to the door. “I’m still so sorry, [Y/N]. But…I love you,” and with that, I was out the door and on my way back to my flat to try to forget about everything that just happened.

Liam:  Lynn woke up the next morning and I heard her come down stairs. “Why’d you sleep on the couch?” she asked. I shrugged and walked over to the kitchen. “Liam baby, can we go out today?” she asks. I shake my head as she runs to get ready. She comes down in a crop top that basically shows her stomach and short shorts with boots. “Lynn, you look a bit confused with the season,” you comment. She frowns and rolls her eyes. “Well I’m Liam Payne’s girlfriend, I have to look attractive,” she says back. See, [Y/N] was never like that. Being my girlfriend didn’t phase her. “Lynn look, you aren’t really the person I thought you were and I don’t think we are going to work out,” I say simply. She looks at me and thinks I’m kidding. “Don’t be silly, babe!” she says. “Lynn, I’m serious. Could you please just…leave?” I ask her. She looks at me and starts crying. “But Liam!” she says, “I love you!” I roll my eyes and say, “I’m sorry, Lynn, but I don’t love you.” She’s pissed now and she just walks out. I sigh in relief when she’s finally gone. Now time to go get [Y/N]. I make my way over to her flat and knock. The door opens and [Y/N] is wearing a floral skirt and an off the shoulder shirt with nude heels. “Liam?” she says. “Hey, [Y/N],” I say back. “Do you need anything?” she asks. She didn’t hate me, but she wasn’t too fond of me. “Yeah, uh, I really really miss you,” I say, getting to the point. “Oh…come in,” she says. I walk in and she leads me over to the couch. “Look, Lynn was a mistake. I didn’t even like her when you broke up with me and I don’t know why I didn’t say anything I was just too shocked and sad and I didn’t know how to cope with my feelings,” I said all at once. [Y/N] chuckles a bit and says, “Where is she anyways?” “I broke up with her this morning,” I tell her. Her lips curve upward a bit. “Remember this?” I say, pulling out the silver ring. She looks down at it and nods. “Yeah, I remember,” she says, taking it from me. “I’m still marrying you,” I say, taking her hands in mine. “Who says?” she says, questioning me. “I say. I’m marring you, [Y/N]. I need to marry you.” Before she can reply I pull her into a deep kiss and she doesn’t pull back, encouraging me to deepen it even more. I release just so the both of us can breath and she laughs a bit. “I won’t take this ring now, but I’ll let you take me on a date,” she says. “I was supposed to meets someone but he wasn’t very interesting anyways,” she continues. I just laugh and say, “Shall we?” She grabs my hand in hers and pulls me up. “We shall.”

Zayn:  I walked over to [Y/N]’s flat since she wasn’t very far. I knock on the door and Eleanor opens it. “What are you doing here?!” she whisper yells. “I need to see [Y/N]!” I say back quietly. “Why the sudden change of heart?!” she says defensively. “Eleanor, please!” I plead. [Y/N] walks over. “Who is-?” she’s cut off when she sees me. “Oh.” “Hi, [Y/N],” I say. “I’ll talk to him outside,” she says. Eleanor leaves and she closes the door behind her. “What, Zayn?” she asks. “Well I…I missed you,” I blurt out, trying to find the words to say. “I thought you needed ‘space’,” she says back, annoyed already. “No, [Y/N]. I was wrong. I don’t need space. I need you! That’s all I’ll ever need! I was stupid to let you go!" I say, begging. She sighs and says, “Zayn, I’m sorry. But it was your stupid fault to ever give me that shitty reason and I don’t want to waste my time on someone who doesn’t know what he wants. Was I clingy or something? If I was, you didn’t even give me an opportunity to change that, Zayn,” she says impatiently. “No, you weren’t clingy. You were the best thing I ever had and I’m sorry I ever gave you that,” I said, trying to get her to understand. “Zayn, enough is enough. I gave you your space. Do something with it.” She turned around so I grabbed her and kissed her, hard. She pushed me off. “Zayn! Why can’t you just understand that I don’t want this anymore? I don’t want your excuses and the hurt or any of it!” she says, crying. “Just…stay away from me!” she says, falling to the ground. Eleanor rushes outside and grabs [Y/N]. “Zayn it’s just best if you go. Call Lou and we’ll try to work something out, okay?” she says. I understood. Eleanor was on my side. She wants us to make up but she knew this wasn’t the time to do it. I nodded and rushed off to Lou’s flat to talk to him about getting [Y/N] back.

Niall:  “We’re recording the song,” I said, walking into the studio. “We can’t put it on the CD! It’s too late!” a person from management said. “I know, I just need a recording of it so I can put it on a CD. Just trust me,” I said. “What are you gonna do?” Liam asked. “I’m bringing it to [Y/N]. I’m getting her back and this is how I’m gonna do it.” “I have a better idea!” Zayn says enthusiastically. “Why don’t we sing it to her live?” he suggests. I quickly agreed and all the boys cheered. She couldn’t say no to all of us singing her song to her. We arrived there quickly and I grabbed my guitar and started strumming. She liked a change and she said Louis had her second favorite voice so he started the song off. He started the verse and as soon as Zayn joined she had opened the door and she was covering her mouth, beaming. She sat on the front step and watched us. As soon as my solo came around which was the longest I walked up to her while singing. I pulled her up and lifted her chin so I could look her right in the eye. She put her hands on my chest and then around my waist. My solo ended and the boys joined together to sing the chorus and that’s when I kissed her. It felt so corny but so right at the same time. They finished up and [Y/N] beamed. “Well then,” she said. “Aren’t you romantic?” she winked. “I guess you could say that,” I chuckled. “Look, [Y/N], I really miss you and I promise to spend more time with you and get you more involved and give you my full attention when we’re together, just please, another chance?” She grinned and said, “Nialler, I’d give you another chance anytime anywhere, I’ve just been waiting for you to take it!” I smiled and hugged her with all the boys cooing behind me.