Last chapter

A year later...

"GRAYSON STOP IT!"
"WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE JADEN! HUH! ANSWER ME!" He punches him as the blood is streaming down  Jaden's nose.

"Ethan do something please!" Ethan let go of Addy's arms and pushes Gray away from Jaden.
"CALLIE I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME!"
"Gray i was drunk!"
"I don't car you were not faithful! I fucking trusted you and you cheated on me with this bastard."

"Waiiit hold on, Callie cheated on you!" Asked Ethan. "She did bro!" Grayson start tearing up. Jaden ran away and Addy looked disappointed and disgusted.

"Callie how could you do this? I am very disappointed." Said Addy.

They don't know the whole story. Last year Jaden and i stopped talking to each other because of what happened at the hospital, he slapped me and told me we weren't friends anymore. I was so sad. But when Gray and Ethan showed up a month later he went to my house and knocked on my door. He asked me if i wanted to be his friend again, I accepted because i missed him, he explained me the whole story and the man he was fighting was his dad because he punched his mother. It was understandable for him to be mad. We got closer and closer everyday, he have seen me naked once but it wasn't on purpose we were in his pool with Addy and Aaron and my swimsuit fell off. So my boobies were showing but we laughed about it. So you know Jay and i are really close but one day we went to a party and he drugged me, with the rape drug. He putted some in my cup and i drank it. That night Gray wasn't there. Jaden, who i thought was a good friend abused me, it was all a bet. Since day one. He already knew who i was and the bet was to fuck me and get my boyfriend to know or see it.  Because even before i start to be Jaden's friend he knew a lot about me and my personal life. He is part of a gang and won the bet i think Gray has the right to be mad and beat the shit out of him, but my life is in danger and if i tell the truth i may die and it's not what i want.

"Callie, we are done oh and guess who has cute pics of you!? I do!"

----
What does Gray mean. Which pics... Oh no!

I opened my twitter and saw Grayson's tweet it was a couple nudes i sent him but only four of them... The tweet says: if we get 10k of retweets i leak more pics of my ex girlfriend @callieforinabish. The tweet had already 9.5k fuck my lifee.

A couple minutes later i got a dm from an unknown person.
stranger: *picture of my boobs*
Fuck girl you look hot how about you sucking my dick and me eating your tits?😏

Then someone else.
Ethandolan: i just don't belive him, why did he did that to you.
Callieforniabish: ik my life IS miserable

And another one
Stranger: YOU ARE A FUCKING WHORE KILL YOUSELF DUMB ASS BITH. HOE

Everyday it was getting worse, i get comments like. Hoe, whore, bitch fake ass, die you never deserved Grayson. I am disapointed disgusted. Even Addy is not my friend anymore.. I don't know what to fo anymore.

Why would he do this, if only he knew...

Fuck off.
Me: Grayson we needa talk
Grayson💓: wtf you want
Me: Meet me at our old spot
Grayson💓: when
Me: now
Grayson💓: k

I was already at the spot and five minutes later Grayson was there.
"Uh you need to know the truth," he furrowed his brows and listened to me. I explained everything from A to Z. I explained every details about my relashion with Jaden. Grayson probably feel bad and it's not my goal to make him feel like this.

"Listen Callie, i love you i need you and i want you more than ever. But we need to get rid of Jaden." He said."How?"  I asked. "There is one solution, kill him!" Grayson couldn't stop staring at my lips, his eyes were moving from my eyes down to my lips very fast.
"Gray we can't he is part of a -
He cutted me off by smooshing his lips onto mine. He put his tongue in my mouth without giving any warning. He takes my shirt off and throw it away. His fingers trail my body and his lips follows. He kisses my neck and goes down to my stomach, he takes off my bra and kisses me on the lips again. I missed this. Fuck. He lift up my skirt and go down on me. He takes off my pantie with his teeth and kisses my inner thighs making me letting out a small moan.
"Grayson.."
"Shhhh.. Don't talk babygirl. Just let me do the work." His voice warming my inner thighs is making me arch my back.
----
We did this on a fucking rooftop. We fucked on a rooftop what is wrong with us. I laughed to myself.

"We should go inside or you'll get cold." He kisses me and walk me inside my appartment.

We go to my bedroom where i throw myself on the bed. "Gray i am so tired."
"Can i ask you something?" He asked. "Sure." I said smiling.
"Can we pretend we never broke up and be the couple we were before."
"Sure but first i want you to delete the tweet and to tell everybody it wasn't me and someone hacked your twitter but you changed your password, invent some bullshit i don't want to have to deal with negative stuff please Grayson you are not doing this for me but for us." I pleaded. "I promise, i will. Go take a shower and i'll tweet what you just told me" i agreed and made my way to the bathroom where i stripped my clothes down and jumped in the shower.

Grayson pov
What have i done. I am the worst person alive, leaking her nudes. I hate myself.
***

MY BOOK IS MAKING ME WANNA THROW UP BUT ITS THE END OF IT THANKS FOR 300 VIEWS I AM SO HAPPYYY😍😩 ily all PEACE!