Jaden

Callie pov
There is so many people. What the fuck. It's like the first time ever i party like this omg.

"CALLIE LOOSE YOURSELF LET'S HAVE FUN!!"
"I'm coming!" Addy took my hand and start dancing that's when a pair of large ass hands grabbed my waist. I immediately turned around and said: "BACK OFF I HAVE A BOYFRIEND !" But that face was so familiar to me...

--------

Callie pov
Wait actually i do know him.... Grayson.
I hug him tight and start crying. I just met him, the love of my fucking shitty life.He is so much taller than i expected him to be, he smells so fucking good , i don't want to let go of him. I wanted this for so long.. Gosh i love him. I want to stay in his arms forever.

"Hey babe" grayson said in a rough but sexy voice, he was so cute oml.
"Hey Gray.. I- do you want to come upstairs with me?"
"Sure. I'll let Ethan have fun"
"Will i get to meet him after the party?"
"Of courses baby girl."

I took his hand and drag him upstairs. We both got in my room and i hugged him.

"So how are you doing?"
"Fucking good Grayson we - i--" he interrupted me by kissing me, i was so happy for kissing his plumpy rosy lips. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, i teased him. But then i let him in. Our lips were moving in a sync fuck i love that, i needed this and wanted this for so long. He tried to take off my shirt but i stopped him.

"Why what's wrong?" He asked.
"Gray i really love you but not on first day please, i"
"You never done that? "
"I- no- i- um yeah, i am a virgin. I am sorry you probably don't want me any-"
He cut me off by pecking my lips.
"You have no idea how lucky i am to have you!" He planted a coupke kisses on my shoulder and my cheeks he is a sweetheart.

We cuddled the whole time. I was comfortably laying in his arms when Addy got in.

"Call--woops wrong room!" She got out and slammed the door.
I stood up and followed her; "ADDY!?"
She turned around and her face went red.
"Callie... I have met the sweetest and most handsomely amazing man in my life."
"Who is he?"
"His name is Ethan i really like him."
"Yo barely know Eth'"
"So do you?" She rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, he is Grayson's brother. If were talking about the same Ethan."
"No way!"

"Yes way" said a shirtless Grayson. Omg he is so hot. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.
"You guys are so cute, we should hang out tomorrow!"
"Yeah and Gray you can sleep here if you want to!"
"Sure babygirl."

I went downstairs and took a drink. Then a second and another one. I was feeling dizzy but hype so I started swinging my hips.

"LIVING MY LIFE, GETTING OUT DREAMS,  IMMA DO JUST WHAT I WANT LOOKING AHEAD NO TURNING BACK! PEOPLE TELL ME SLOW MY ROLL IM SCREAMING OUT FUCK THAT FUCK THAT WHOOOO"

Grayson joined me and we danced along all night. Later everyone has left exept maybe like 5 people. It was 6 fucking AM and i was sleeping in Grayson's arms. I pecked his lips to wake him up, it didn't work so i rolled on top of him and start planting many kisses on his face and shaking his shoulders. He grabbed my butt and squeezed it.

"Grayson!" I said surprised.
"What?" He said laughing.
"Dumbass" i rolled my eyes and laid on his chest.

"I'm about to take a shower can you make me breakfast? Please?" I asked with puppy eyes.