Careless

GRAYSON'S POV
I was rushing to the hospital, phone in the hand calling Callie. Ethan got in a car accident.

When i reached his room the doctor didn't let me in so i got upset and start screaming.
"FUCK! ETHAN!"
A tear was rolling down my cheek, i don't want to loose him, he's all i have. How can i live without my brother?

I called Callie to tell her about the situation.

"Hey Callie I um need to tell you something." A tear rolled down my cheek.
"Hey babe what's wrong?" Her voice is calming me. I took a deep breath.
"It's Ethan.. He is um, he's in the hospital.."
"What! Why what happened!?"
"He drank too much and Addy was texting him and he got involved in a car accident i never thought this would happen to someone THIS close to me.."
"Is he okay, is he breathing, IS HE ALIVE!?"
"He's hospitalised but-
"I NEED TO TELL ADDY!"
"No- *she hung up* don't tell Addy." Fuck.

CALLIE'S POV
I was freaking out, what if he dies. Addy is going to blame herself her whole life... I feel so bad oh my god.But she needs to know or she will find out herself and never forgive me for not telling her.

"Hey callie wassup!"
"It's Ethan.."
"What happened is he okay!?"
"He is in the hospital.."
"What."
"You heard me."

ADDY'S POV
I dropped my phone onto the floor, my heartbeat sped up, tears were rolling down my cheeks. I was completely destroyed. This is all my fault. I shouln't have texted him. WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER MET. I AM SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS! I don't deserve him, he deserves better than me and than what just happened to him. I can't loose him right now. I  hung up and closed my eyes. I ran in the bathroom, locked the door and fell down against it. I cutted my thighs, it burns. I am bleeding a lot and my vision seem to fade out.
"I DESERVE DEATH!" I shouted to myself
I was sobbing and i needed air. I am suffocating..

"HE-lp"
"C-All-"
I couldn't breathe anymore, i tried to open the door but all i seem to try was failing. Everthing went black, I couldn't hear anything.

CALLIE' POV
I ran to my car and drove to Addy's house. I knocked at the door no answer. I did everything i could but couldn't get in. At this moment I remembered that Addy's mom always leave a key under the carpet for emergencies, i guess this is an emergency. I took the key and unlocked the door. I ran to Addy's room, nothing.

NARRATOR POV
Callie tried everything  to find her bestfriend when she saw a spot of blood from the bathroom. She tried to open the door but it was locked so she took a chair from Addy's room and made a hole in the door. She puts her hand in the hole and unlocked it. Callie ran to her bestfriend and hugged her. She called 9-1-1 and explained the situation. She was in tears. Life can't get worse.

Callie pov
"Addy, stay with me. Please babe!"

"BACK OFF HER!" An officer yelled. I took my hands off her as they lifted her up. They put her on a strecher thing. They carried her to the ambulance truck as i got into it. The driver drove to the hospital where they take care of emergencies.

"Addy stay strong, please stay with me."

3 hours later i got a call from my mom asking where i was the whole night.
"Callie where are you?!"
"At the hospital Addy is hurted."
"What!? What happened to my little bean!"
"The boy she like is hospitalised because he was texting her while driving and she probably blamed herself. So she locked herself in the bathroom and cutted her thighs but on her veins, she has an intern AND extern hemorrhage. I don't know what to do, I can't loose her and Ethan, the dude."
"I- i have to go tell her i love her bye!"

She doesn't seem to care at all, talking about a good mom. Addy's mom is in Australia right now so she can't come back to L.A until 3 days... I am the only one here to support Addy, and Ethan needs Grayson so Gray cannot come here he needs to stay with his brother. I just don't know what to do.

I got to the cafeteria and took a coffee there i saw a fight. I came closer and realized Jaden was fighting a grown man, he look alot like Jay. Is it his dad? His brother? Uncle? Friend?
"JADEN STOP!" He looked at me with dark ass eyes. He stopped and walk over me.
"Who THE FUCK are you to tell me to stop!? Little hoe!" He slapped me and pushed me.
"Jay.. I though you were my friend."
"SHUT THE FUCK UP! We're not friends and we will never be!"
"I.. Bye." I ran away and cried. I need to talk with Gray.

"Hello?"
"Grayson.."
"What's wrong babe.."
"I need you"
"What!?"
"You heard me."
"What happened what's wrong?"
"It's Jaden"
"Oh this asshole again."
"He slapped me and told me we were not friends and that we will never be."
"WHEN I SEE HIM I AM KILLING HIM . ..." A feminine voice asked for "Mr Dolan?"
"Callie i have to go i love you and stay away from this Jaden."
"Okay i love you bye Gray."

I made my way to the bathrooms and washed my face. I put cold water on a paper and put it on my face. I don't know what to do anymore. My life is miserable.

First of all i have no parents i only see my mom once a week, second of all, Gray and i met but then after 3 days he's gone for a month. My friend Ethan got involved into a fucking car accident and he's not doing better since a couple hours. My bestfriend cutted herself because she blames herself for Ethan's accident. My "friend" not friend anymore , slapped me and hates me. After, today i was suppose to have school but i am skipping class because of the shitty life i have. Tyler and Aaron dissapeared i haven't heard of both of them in days. And the funniest thing in all that is that my mom doesn't care at all about this. I am just me myself and i in the fight. I can't deal with this. Fuck off.

.
CHAPTER IS FINNALLY UP AND SUCKS. Thanks for 200 views i am sooo happy! Tysm💓💓💓 anyways love you❤️