staerrynight : where were you last night?

staerrynight: i'm worried you know

jibooty : sorry i was with min

staerrynight : aw thats why i went to your room and it's empty lmao

jibooty: lol what are you doing coming to my room

staerrynight : bad dreams at 4 o'clock

jibooty : you pussy

staerrynight : shut up bitch

"Jimin?"

Jimin looked up and saw Min in her lounge clothes and still look hella fine.

"What's up?"

"It's getting pretty late and I was wondering if.."

"If the others were looking for me and it's time for me to go so we have to part ways?"

"Damn bitch, you know me so well!" Min laughed.

"Yeah," Jimin paused, "sucks we have to ended our thing,"

"Thing?"

"I mean love,"

"Sorry?" She asked.

"Love, our love. Sucks we have to ended our love." He said.

"You're wrong about that Jimin," she sat beside him on the couch with Suzie on her lap.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we maybe ended our relationship but I'll never ended my love for you." She explained, eyes full of emotions.

Jimin pressed his lips on her temple and quickly pulls away, disappearing like a passing breeze.

"Why?"

"If I kiss you longer than that, I wouldn't be able to hold back and......
leave," he whispered.

"Don't worry Jimin, even if you leave, I'm always gonna love you,"

"I'm always gonna love you too,"

They both smiled at each other.

;

Years have passed and he's successful now. BTS, their group name, recently released a new single and it's a big hit worldwide.

Jimin couldn't be more happier. He's surrounded by his members that's basically his brothers, millions of fans that supported him and the group endlessly, meeting new people in the music industry, and so on.

But under all that, he still feels lonely.

He missed a certain someone.

He missed her, more than anything.

"Come on, cheer up buddy," the sunshine of the group, Hoseok, pats his shoulder which he replied with a small smile.