minkii: guys

namdaddy: what

kinkyoongi: where the fuck are you

kinkyoongi: and jimin

namdaddy: yeah dude wtf

minkii: he's with me dw

minkii: and i'm going to borrow him for the whole day :)

namdaddy: wait what

kinkyoongi: ShIT

;

And with that, Min lets Jimin take her everywhere he pleases from a crappy restaurant to an amusement park.

They had lots of fun, and it hurts so much.

It hurts because this is their way of saying goodbye. Everything was wrapped perfectly, the things they wanted to do since they dated; tasting crappy food, checking new places out, watch a new movie at the cinema, and finished it all with the sun sets at the beach.

They were living the dream, a day of Shangri-la.

"Should we head back?" Min suggested, "It's getting dark and the cold is getting worse."

But Jimin stayed, he didn't even glance at her. He knew his day is almost over and he's not ready to let her go.

"My place?"

"Woah Jimin what?"

"There's still 7 hours left until tomorrow," he took a quick glance at his phone, "Let me make the most of my time left with you."

"Doing what exactly?" She raised her eyebrows, looking at him suspiciously.

"Even if we're doing absolutely nothing I still appreciate and cherished it."

"Fuck," she covered her face with her hands, "why are you being all fluffy and less fuckboy today?"

"Because it's your weakness?" Jimin smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"Fuck you."

Jimin laughed.

It is only when Jimin left the beach and gone to start his car when Min hears the sad ring to his laughter.

;

"It's different," she scanned his living room.

"What's different?"

"Your house," she said.

"It's literally the same Min, what are you talking about?"

"I don't know it just feel different, like it's—"

"Empty? Yeah, the feeling's mutual. You wanna know why?"

She hesitates but eventually nodded.

"It's because you're not around anymore," he paused and stared at Min's dark brown eyes, "that's why."

'I'm sorry' is all Min could say to him, over and over again which he replied with ' I understand.'

Jimin left the room to change his clothes and Min is all alone in the living room. She looked around, trying to remember every details such as Jimin's dusty coffee table, his collection of vinyl records at the corner of the room, the dirty dishes, and the smell of his jo malone perfume in the air because she know that this is the last time.

The last time she could visit Jimin's apartment, the last time she could smell his jo malone perfume, the last time she could play random songs trough his record player, the last time she complain about how dusty the coffee table is, the last time she could call him hers.

"Min, are you okay?" Jimin looked worried because she just stood there in the middle of his living room, unbothered.

"I don't jimin, and god knows how much I want to go there and kiss you," her tears started flowing by now, "but I won't."

"Why?" His voice was stern.

"Because then, I will ask you to stay."

"I'll stay," he said as he walks closer.

"You can't," she cried even louder, "we can't."

Jimin is now standing beside her, one hand stroking her hair, the other holding nervously onto her waist like...

Like he's afraid to let go.

Shivers ran down on Min's entire body. Her skin felt almost electric under his touch.

"Jimin..."

"It'll be alright baby," he cooed as he continue to stroke her hair tenderly as if she was the most fragile thing in the world.

;

It was almost out of habit. They didn't think about it, didn't even know what happened but they somehow ended up in Jimin's bedroom.

They did far from 'nothing' in his bed, and even though it's been a good awhile since they had sex, he wasn't the animal she thought he'd be. He took his time—have his body get to know hers all over again—and made her feel like they were actually, making genuine love.

"That was something that cannot be describe by words," Jimin said, tired after what they did.

Min laughed, "I'm glad you like it."

"I love it," he looked her softly in the eyes, "i love you."

She blushed but yawned shortly afterwards.

"Sleep, I know you're tired."

"But Jimin—"

"It's okay, even when the daylight come I won't go so don't worry okay?"

"Okay."

"Sweet dreams," he whispered at her as she was dozing off, "I'll always love you."

And she held on to those words like they were thread of gold she could follow into blackness. Clinging to them tightly, she fell asleep.

;

woah damn that's a lot of words :))))

i'm sorry for making you all wait and again, i'm sorry it turns out shitty i'm so so so so so sorry i tried so hard but guessed i didn't try harder :/

Y'all must be dissapointed but don't worry the last chapter will be up in like.... lmao who knows i'm inactive as fuck

While waiting be sure to check my other on going yet inactive story such as Feels Like We Only Go Backwards and do look forward to my new taehyung fanfic.

Thank you and i'm sorry.