I grabbed the orange pill bottle from him and studied it for a second. I knew I didn’t need this anymore because I received all my memories. Even still, I didn’t want to make Bryson anymore angry - How am I kidding?

Rolling down my window, I spoke. “I can’t take these."

“What?” Bryson looked at me with confusion.

“The baby,” Was all I said before tossing the bottle out of the window. I started to roll up my window, biting back a smile.

The car came to an abrupt stop as Bryson slammed on the brakes. “You stupid-” Bryson stopped himself from saying a very mean word. “Gaaa! I swear I can’t wait for you to get your memories back! At least I know then you will be more mature!” He shouted as he opened his car door and got out. He slammed his car door and then leaned against the door. I knew he was trying to cool down.

I sat in the silent car, trying not to laugh. “Oh, the irony,” I muttered to myself.

Suddenly, Bryson reopened his car door and got back in. He turned in his seat to face me. "I am going to explain this only one time. So, you listen up...” With that said, Bryson gave me ‘The Talk’.

My cheeks actually started to burn as he gave me ‘The Talk’ in detail. I mean, he told me everything guys possess and all that girls have in their lower extremities before explaining what goes where in order for a baby to be created. While I wasn’t a virgin, his talk made me feel slightly ... embarrassed.

“So you can see, you are not pregnant?” Bryson stated.

I allowed my eyes to widen, “Oh...” Closing my lips, I started to wonder what I should say next. Smiling, on the inside, I locked eyes with Bryson. “Bryson, have we ever done what you just told me?”

“It is called sex, Elle, and no.”

I felt a sense of relief that he wouldn’t falsehood that fact to me. “Why not?” I pressured, hoping maybe he would crack.

Bryson squirmed in his seat a little, clearly unsure how to answer that. “Well ... people ... a guy and a girl normal ... have sex when  ... they love each other...”

“Are you saying you never loved me?” I questioned as I recalled he told me, in his story of lies, that he loved me. “Did you lie when you said you loved the eighteen-year-old me?”

“I ... err ... we ... loved each other but ... sex is also something that happens when two people are married.”

I tilted my head, “So, tomorrow night we are going to really make a little Phoenix!” I shrieked in happiness. I smiled wildly as Bryson paled.

“Elle, I love the eighteen-year-old you ... there will be no baby making tomorrow night. Now, if you get your memory back and still want to do that...” He trailed with a grin teasing his face.

I tried not to frown in disgust at his suggestion, like I would ever mate with him. “But the eighteen-year-old me is in here. We love you,” I lied. “We want little Phoenixes.”

Bryson placed his forehead on the leather steering wheel. “Elle, this is not up for discussion,” He proclaimed before inhaling deeply. “Let’s go home,” He stated as he removed his head from the black steering wheel and put the car in drive. With slight pressure on the gas pedal, we were taking off down the road at a reasonable speed.

Sitting in my seat, I held in what I wanted to say and just looked out of the passenger’s window. As the trees and houses that lined the road blurred by, I started to consider what I was going to do next.

Leaning back, I gave a faint grin.

Perfect, I thought as an idea popped into my wicked mind.

<><><><><>

A/N:

Okay, so you guys got some Bryson. Happy?

Newsflash y’all: My Lovely Jerk should be ending in roughly 10 -15 chapters. It all depends on how it comes out when I write. I don’t really have an outline, it all just in my head so I can’t give you guys a definite answer.

Anywhoo, you know the boring drill:

Vote

Comment

SMILE!

<><><><><> 

TheFirstWinterSnow's (Maddy's) comment:

Yay! BryBry's back! :D I like BryBry.  Even if he did tick me off slightly in this chapter.

I know he had his reasons for being upset, but it still irritated me slightly.  Oh well, he's still cute! :D (To me anyway)

I know I've said this before, but I found this chapter cute.  'The Talk' part, for some reason, made me smile.  

But now that Elle's back to her normal evil self, she scares me.  I don't mean, that just the presence of her would scare me, but the fact that I'd never know what she's planning, or thinking.

*Sigh* ...

It sucks though that this story is nearly over.  I've been enjoying it very much.  Granted, I do have a few unanswered questions still, but that's alright.  

Just long as they get answered, that is ... Lol! Jk!  ...

Or am I?  Hmm ...

Anyway, hurry up with the next chapter!  I'll be waiting!  :)