Owari ↬ Looking Forward to Our Crazy Future

4 Years Later

     The hustle and bustle of the large, complex office building was beyond getting on [Name]'s nerves. She was very excited when, four years ago, Sasuke had offered her a job at Uchiha Enterprises too. She was grateful for a second chance, a new start. But right at this moment, everything was annoying to her and every time the phone rang on her desktop, she wanted to pick it up and slam it on the floor.

     Alas, she couldn't do that. So, when the phone rang for the umpteenth time that day, she simply sighed in frustration and picked it up to answer the next person's requests.

     "Hello, Uchiha Enterprises, [L.Name] [Name] speaking. How may I help you?"

     A cackle was heard from the other side of the phone.

     "You crazy bitch, since when did you become nice? Should I come back early from this job, just to taint you? Maybe your husband just isn't doing the job anymore."

     Her face went red from anger and her grip on the phone in her hand tightened. Then she had to talk through gritted teeth to keep some semblance of composure.

     "Hidan, who the hell do you think you are? And what do you want..!?"

     He laughed loudly again; anybody within earshot of [Name] heard it and gave her weird looks. She tried her best to smile and wait on Hidan to stop laughing like a maniac.

     "We've already went over this plenty of times, you know what I want [Name]. But, I'll settle for you walking your sweet ass into Itachi's office and giving him a personal message from Pein-sama. Tell him we're in. If he still wants to do it."

     "...Do wha-?"

     She immediately heard the dial tone in her ear and this time, she did slam the phone down, but thankfully on the receiver. She breathed deeply in through her mouth and slowly exhaled, before straightening her back and walking toward Itachi's office.

     When she entered Itachi had the TV on and was watching it intently. However, when he noticed her presence he reached for the remote and was getting ready to turn it off.

     "Wait..."

     On the screen was the news, and on it was telling how Kai, her treacherous ex was getting released, only to be transferred to her favorite asylum.

     She laughed and then sauntered over to Itachi, a wide smile on her ruby red lips.

     "Hilarious. How the tables turn, huh?"

     He smiled back at her. Not yet voicing his opinion, but just staring at her, and thinking about everything they've been through in the last four years. Apparently, some new evidence had come to light on he and [Name]'s cases. And they had made friends with a cop that had helped them when they really needed it. All charges were dropped against the both of them and now look. Here they are, married, and expecting a child in one month.

     "Yes, it's something alright." He motioned for her to walk toward him and when she got close enough to him and moved his office chair and wrapped his arms around her midsection. He slightly kissed her stomach and then asked her how her day had been.

     "Hm. I've been annoyed easily as of late. It wouldn't have been so bad if Hidan the lecher hadn't called me." She moved Itachi's hair out his face that way she could get a better view of his eyes. "By the way, what are you planning with Pein and his gang?"

     Itachi let go of her and pretended to go through papers on his desk. "Don't know. What did he say exactly?" He avoided eye contact with her.

     "Something about if you still want to do this unknown thing, that they were in."

     "That's odd."

     "Are you really keeping secrets from a pregnant lady?" She smirked at him and leaned her arms against his desktop.

     "It's just... a surprise for you. I can't exactly tell you the details."

     At that time Sasuke sauntered in, looking down at the cell phone in his hands. "Brother, we need to be going if we're to pick those gifts up for my niece. Are you re-? Oh."

     He noticed [Name] when it was too late. A look of irritation crossed Itachi's face from the surprise being told. "Looks like it's been told anyway," he stood and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before buttoning his suit jacket back up.

     "Let's go and meet Pein and the others then," he glanced back at [Name], "Will you be alright on your own for a while?"

     "Who do you take me for, babe? I'll be fine. Go. I'll be meeting up with Konan in a few hours anyways."

     She started walking out Itachi's office door; she looked at Sasuke and winked. "Thanks, Sasuke. Can always count on you."

     "Hn. My mistake."

A Few Weeks Later

     "Getting pregnant was a mistake!!" [Name] screamed in pain from her hospital bed, and grabbed Itachi by the collar of his shirt. "You did this to me! I thought you loved me!"

     He shushed her and pushed her sweaty hair out of her face. He tried his best not to laugh, and settled for a small smile instead.

     For some odd reason, Hidan walked into the delivery room, before he even spoke, [Name] grabbed the closest object and threw it. It harshly hit his face.

     "Shit! Dumb-"

     "GET OUT YOU IDIOT!!"

     "Are you talking to me or the baby?"

     She screamed again and reached for Itachi's hand.

     "I'm leaving, this is gross. Oh, Jashin.." He gagged and walked out.

     Yeah, their lives never had a dull moment. And Itachi was so glad that everything that happened led them to here. And he couldn't help it when the baby's cry broke through the room and a few tears escaped his eyes.

     [Name] wiped the tears from her own face, and the nurse placed her baby in her arms. She kissed the top of her head, "We did it my little one."

     "Yeah, we did."

***

A/N: WE ARE FINISHED! FINALLY! XD So, so sorry for this taking so long to get out. But here is the chapter you've been waiting for. I'm sorry if this sucked and it wasn't what you were expecting, but I waited so long to get this out, and this is it. Hopefully you guys like it ._. I want to thank everyone that has stayed with me through this whole story and for always supporting me! You guys are literally the best. Just, thank you so much~ And I hope you've enjoyed.

xx Krazii