Uh-Oh

Hi everyone! I am back with another chapter!

I decided that the next chapter will be the very last chapter of this book, but I will make an epilogue just for fun! Thank you for your patience.

If you all haven't watched the video above, you should! It's super funny, and also make sure to go and watch the new Henry Danger episode on Nickelodeon! Also watch the After Party, because it's cool!

Video creds go to: Nickelodeon

If you haven't followed its social media pages or subscribed to its channel, or visited the website, JUST DO IT! ;-)

Praise God for His protection and may this week be filled with blessings!

Let's say a quick prayer:

Lord thank You for this beautiful day and for Your protection. I pray that in and through our lives Your will be done. Thank You once again and forever more.

In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.

Alrightie! That's it! Enjoy reading.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Hello Lovebirds!" Cassie chimed.

She was energetic. Her hair was in a messy bun and her apron was crisp and clean.

Riele and I's hands were intertwined and we couldn't stop the huge smiles from being plastered across our faces.

I walked Riele and I to our favorite table and pulled out her chair for her.

Riele was wearing a halter top, skinny jeans, and adidas shoes. Her hair was in an updo that complimented her facial structure and features.
Her earrings were the shape of a crescent moon. She added bedazzles to the outer area of her eyes.

She looked like a queen--

she is a queen--

she's always been a queen.

She winked as she sat down.

I knew exactly what that wink meant...we're playing a game.

It's called: Let's Call Each Other a Bunch of Cheesy, Couple Pet Names to Annoy Cassie and make her Throw Up in Her Mouth.

That's a longgg title for a game, but a game is a game.

"You're welcome my little Boogabear. You're just the cutest, the cutest! Aren't you just the cuutest!" I replied in a mother-to-baby voice that made Cassie cringe.

I held in a laugh, Riele was trying to as well.

"Awww, you're so adorable, and sweet Snickerdood-" Riele snickered.

"ALRIGHT! NOPE, that's enough...no more, no more!" Cassie interrupted while covering her ears. "Sheesh, I'm going to throw up in my mouth!"

She looked as if she ate the most sour lemon on the earth.

Riele and I laughed as we high-fived.

"I totally won that!" Riele bragged.

I shook my head. "Nuh-uh...I did."

Her eyes narrowed. "I...Won..."

How dare she say she won? I thought.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Uh, that's not true...Cassie cringed when I spoke in my mother-to-baby voice, so I win."

Riele crossed her arms."But Cassie interrupted me when I was going to say the next 'pet name' which was Snickerdood-"