Posting Schedule (Updated)

Hi everyone. How are you all? How has your week been going so far?

Photo creds go to: @tooturntchenry 

Please follow this person on all of their social medias!

I hope you all know how committed and dedicated I am in writing this story. 

I don't want to make any lame excuses of why I am not uploading a chapter today...I am all for the truth, because God commands us to be truthful.

So ever since I've gone back to school again, teachers have been assigning large amounts of work to me, and not only me, but all of their students.

Just before Winter Break had started, I had gotten news from my theatre director that I had gotten into the play that we're performing at my school! I was so delighted and excited! I had been praying for a part in the play, and God helped me! I am so grateful! We've started to practice ever since we came back from Winter Break, and those practices are long! 

I get home later than the rest of my family...My dad cooks dinner usually right when I come back home, and his rule is that we all eat dinner together. When we eat dinner together, we are not allowed to be on any devices or technology, so we can talk to one another, etc. That means I am stuck at the dinner table for I don't know how long. 

Don't get me wrong, I love that time with my family! We tell stories and talk about our day, etc. I'm telling you all this so you can all see what's going on right now.

After dinner is when we all do our homework. These days I have a loads of homework, because I take honors classes and AP classes. It takes me a long time to complete. My dad says our bed time is 10:30.

He gives me exceptions if I need to write a Wattpad chapter or finish last minute homework, etc.

In that case, I could write a chapter.

 I've told you guys from the beginning that I wanted this story to be well-written and have good content and quality.

If I were to write a chapter in little time before 12am, I wouldn't be writing good quality chapters. I don't want to just throw something together and upload it. I want to have many more hours to think, plan, and ask God to let the writing juices flow, so I can write a great chapter. 

You all don't deserve a poorly written chapter, and you all don't know this, but I felt like the last few chapters I uploaded were sloppy, I don't know..I think it was just me criticizing myself harshly.

But I have gotten such sweet, nice, heart-warming, encouraging, and inspiring comments from all of you! You all seriously are SO COOL and down to earth! Thank you! 

I want to take my time with these chapters and really be able to release even greater quality and content for you all, for myself, and especially for God because He deserves our best and then even more! I want to give Him my best no matter what I do.

This story is almost coming to a close, not too soon, but soon. 

Don't worry about this, because my next story will be a Chenry story, and I'll write more fanfics because I love them. I will even right my very own original story... not a fanfic or anything else, you know what I mean.

Please bear with me!

This is the new Uploading Schedule (at least while the school year is still going on):

Sundays

 If I miss uploading a chapter on that day, I will do my absolute best to upload it the next day!

I am so sorry for the inconvenience! Please understand where I am coming from. I know some people probably have it way worse than I do! Being so busy and having too much to do gives me anxiety. Whenever I feel it though, I pray for peace. God hears every prayer and he will answer them, just call on him.

Remember to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Tumblr chenryxjaele123 for updates and such!

Have a very very very blessed evening/early morning and be a blessing to someone else! I will pray for each and every one of you! God bless!