Confessions

Hi everyone!
I am back with another chapter!
Video creds go to: @fanficsfordanger 

Please follow this person on all of their social medias!

Just a reminder: I am in a Central Time Zone

This chapter will be short today, because I am back in school. 

I am sorry I am uploading this late. #tbh2k17 It has been a pretty rough week for me and my family, but God has been helping us get through it. I won't go deep into it, because it's a long story. 

I pray you all are doing well. Getting to know all of you has been so inspiring and heart-warming. Thank you all.

Enjoy reading!

...........................................................................................................................................

"Talk?" Cassie lifted her brows.

Her cafe was practically empty with the exception of a few employees. It doesn't get that busy until the afternoon. 

What a relief. If she was too busy with costumers, There's no chance that I'd be able to talk to her.

I cleared my throat.

"Yes Cassie. I need to talk with you. Look, I know you're trying to figure out what's going on right now, and i'll tell you...I just need to talk to you about Riele."

My heart was pounding at, hmmm, oh I don't know, probably 300 bpm

She studied my face. 

She was searching and scanning for answers in my eyes.

"Ok, let's take a seat." Her eyebrows furrowed.

I let out a deep breath. 

My head throbbed. I rubbed my temples.

She sat down at a random table, and I followed. 

I was relieved she didn't sit at Riele and I's favorite table. 

I would feel even more uncomfortable and guilty than I already am.

She pursed her lips. "Tell me everything that's on your mind."

I grunted.

We'll be here all day then. I thought.

"I'll start from when you left this morning." I breathed.

"Alright." She nodded.

"Her parents arrived shortly after. They ran in, and they had crazed expressions; similar to how I've looked these past few days. 

They found the doctor and talked to him, and he ushered them to her room immediately. His name is Doctor Maynard by the way...I tagged along with them. My heart jumped out my chest with each step as we got closer and closer to her room. 

The doctor informed us on what her condition was when she entered the hospital, and what her condition is currently.  

She regained consciousness quickly; however she showed symptoms of a brain injury, like nausea, vomiting, and a bump on her head which is suspicious, but it all cleared up! She was completely fine, and the doctor was in awe at the rate in which her health progressed.

 It was truly all God! I thank him with all my heart! Without him, Riele wouldn't be alive right now. 

Soon after that, he allowed us to see Riele. She was so happy to see us, and I was so happy to see her. We all played a game together and we laughed!