Lovey Dovey

Hi everyone! How has your weekend been?! 

Praise God for His protection!

I just want to take this time to...

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2,000+ READS 

187 VOTES

AND 144 COMMENTS (including mine lol)

I've gotten lots of feedback from all my chapters that have continually been sweet, positive, inspiring, encouraging, etc. 

Thank you so much for that! I am grateful to have not only readers; but friends who fill the comments with love and support!

You guys are the coolest! I can't wait to continue this journey together!

Video creds go to: @- zay edits -  

She is a great at editing! Please subscribe to her on YouTube and follow her on all of her social medias!

Alrightie! That's all folks! 

Enjoy reading!

Before we start, I just want to pray:

Lord, thank you for this beautiful day that you have given us. Thank you for waking us up this morning and for this life. Lord, I pray for your protection through this week, and that your will may be done through us. Lord, I pray that if we've committed any sin against you, that you'll please forgive us. Thank you for your grace and mercy, and if it wasn't for your love we wouldn't be here today. I pray you'll please help us with the things we struggle with, and I pray that none of us lack in faith, that our faith will continue to grow. Thank you for everything Lord, I love you, In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.

............................................................................................................................................................

"Tomorrow is the day!" Riele chomped on a chip.

We laid across from each other on the huge hammock in her backyard. 

The sun was shining and the clouds were as puffy as pillows...

The wind blew gently every few minutes or so.

Thank you God for such beautiful weather.

"What's happening tomorrow?" I asked.

She cocked a brow. "Did you seriously forget? You and I have been rambling on and on about it all week." 

I shrugged my shoulders.

Puh-leaseeeee, like I'd forget that exactly tomorrow at 2:15pm we resume filming Henry Danger.

I can't wait, I've been restless all week!

Whoa, I just realized it's been a whole week since the day Riele and I reunited.

We've spent every day together ever since...

It feels like it's been years.

I winked at her.

"Mhhmmm, I knew you wouldn't forget." She grabbed for another chip.

I took it from her and ate it.

"JAAAACCCEEEEE..." She searched through the chip bag to see if there were any more.

"Hm?" I gave her an innocent look as I swallowed the chip.

 She threw the empty chip bag and it landed right in front of me. "That was my last chip!"

"Sorrweee." I pouted as I balled up the bag and threw it in the direction of the trash can.