Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Hey everyone! I am back with another chapter! 

Can you believe 2017 is just around the corner?! Praise God for bringing us throughout this whole year!

Video creds go to: nickelodeon

Please go follow Nickelodeon on all of its social medias.

Above is the audition video of the Henry Danger cast, who's title has caused some controversy in the fandom. lol

By the way, my updating time goes by Eastern Time currently. In a week it will go by Central Time.

Alrightie! That's it! Enjoy reading!
.........................................................
Previously:
Jace had bought the twin costumes him and Riele were going to wear for a New Year's Party.

Before he bought them Riele told him she'd stay where she was... Which wasn't that far from where Jace was.

After Jace finished buying the costumes he went to go meet Riele.

On his way back to the spot Riele was at, he heard a loud thump, and immediately he ran to where she was.

When he got to her, she was on the floor, unconscious.

Jace had a breakdown and screamed for someone to call an ambulance.

Present:

I stared blankly into a wall.

My tears fell like waterfalls; hitting the cold, depressing, and lifeless floor of the hospital waiting room.

It feels like they sat me in 1 week ago! Each minute--no--each second--no-- each millisecond gets slower and slower. It's as if time has stopped, and I'm stuck in a nightmare that I can't wake up from.

In reality, it's been about 8 hours.

I can't move, I can't even think straight, my heart is heavy, and I feel weak...I haven't eaten all day.

I don't want to leave my chair though, I want to stay here until I see Riele. I am going to stay seated and keep praying .

I've already called and texted everyone I know to start praying for Riele. They all responded and said they'd do so.

Her parents and her sister, Reiya, are out of town. Riele was staying at my house until they got back. Once they heard the news, they told the doctor they were coming immediately.

My family was here, but they left to go buy some essentials, because we're here longer than we thought.

The whole cast and crew of HD came for a few hours, gave their condolences and then left, except Ella and Sean. Ella and Sean waited with me for about 4 hours, and then they had to leave because their parents told them they need to get some rest. They'll come back tomorrow morning though.

Dan announced there will be a halt in filming until we hear further news about Riele...
I was grateful to him for that.
Lots of producers would write her out of the script or replace her temporarily. Maybe not even that. Some of them would replace her permanently.

That's so sad to me.

Isabela showed up, and she prayed with me. We tried to discuss how we were feeling about this whole thing, but I was of out of it. I stammered and stuttered. It was hard for me to even complete a sentence...it still is.