"But you're Henry." I said.

"Not anymore..."

Felix sat up. "You..... you switched!"

"Are you sure you are not hungry?" He asked, grinning evilly.

"Thank you Pan." Felix took the bowl.

"P-Peter?" My eyes were wide.

"Yes my darling... Now, let's play."

His face showed that he was plotting something, something evil...

I got up very early that morning. I went out on the deck and took my camera. I was taking pictures of cool looking items, but I especially wanted to take a picture of the sun rise.

I saw the sky begin to brighten with the most wondrous colors of pink and orange. The bright blazing sun, slowly making its way up into the sky. It was so amazing.

"The one's on Neverland were better." I turned to see Henry/Pan.

"Peter, what are you doing up? Wouldn't they be suspicious if they see you talking to me?" I asked, in a hushed tone.

"Probably not, I mean you are my aunt." he chuckled.

I couldn't help but smile a little. But then I remembered what he did to Henry. I turned back to face the water.

"What's wrong Jackie?" He slipped his arm around my waist. That was just weird. I stepped out of it.

"Why would you lie to me? About everything? You could have just told me in the very beginning. And you promised me no one would get hurt."

"I know I lied... I didn't want you to panic that I was dying and other reasons. And obviously Henry and I are still alive, so I mean that part is resolved."

"No it's not Peter, Henry is stuck in that box. You have to let him out."

"Don't worry, I will really soon." he smirked.

I was down in room when I heard a knock at my door. It was Rumple.

I let him in and he sat down across from me.

"I'm here to apologize." he said.

"What do you mean?"

"That day you were at the beach, I saw you and looked at your memories. All of your pain and suffering that you went through... that's my fault."

"Rumple-"

"Call me Papa."

"Oh ok, but Papa, it's ok-"

"No it's not. And I just want to tell you now that Belle and I didn't give you away because we didn't want you, we were trying to protect you from the curse."

"The curse?"

He then explained to me basically everything that has happened, to him, and to everyone. he told me about his past, and other stories about when I was little. It was really cool talking and listening to his stories, we really bonded that day.

During the middle of the story, there was another knock on the door. it was Neil.

"We're home." he said.

Rumple and I stood up. I turned to face him.

"So my mother is out there?"

He kissed the top of my head.

"Yes dear, she is."

"Are you nervous?" Neil asked.

"A little."

He led me up and out onto the deck. I saw Peter and he looked at me really fast, then looked away.

We all walked down the ship to a big crowd of people smiling and hugging. I just stood back, not knowing anyone. Neil then saw me and led me over to Rumple and a very beautiful woman. She did look a little bit like me.

"Who's this Rumple?" her accent was so pretty.

He put his arm around me, "this is Annabelle."

Her eyes got very big and started filling with tears. She opened her arms and I ran into them. I started to cry a little, too.

"Oh my god, Annabelle, you are so beautiful!" She hugged me even tighter.

We let go, and just looked at each other dumbfounded. I can't believe I just met my mom, a dream I always wanted to come true. Belle kept hugging Rumple and me. She is a very sweet and emotional person, well I see where I get that from.

She pulled me aside.

"Are you pregnant?"

"Yes mother I am, I know I'm young but-"

"No it's ok, no one will judge you." She cupped my face.

"Thanks." I smiled.

Rumple came over to us.

"Now, lets go home." he said. They out their arms around me, escorting me to my new home. I turned my head and saw everyone giving Peter/Henry hugs. He looked at me and gave me a small nod.

I turned my head back, what did that nod mean?

I still never found out his plan...