Chapter 10: True Power and Betrayal

Start from the beginning

"You should get rid of the makeup by the way." Naruto said.

"It's warpaint. That I just so happen to get from my sister's makeup..." Naruto laughed before Gaara spoke up.

"What is your name?" Sasuke smirked.

"Sasuke." He paused to get a dramatic effect. "Uchiha." Gaara shook his head.

"I'm not talking about you Weakling. I'm talking about my grandfather." He said pointing at Naruto. Sasuke grew angry and stormed away. Naruto turned towards Gaara and his siblings.

"Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze." He said walking up to Gaara and putting out his hand. Gaara slowly took Naruto's hand and shook it.

"Gaara of the Sand. I look forward in seeing you in the Chunin Exams." Particles of sand swirled around where their hands were. Naruto eye smiled.

"Likewise my friend. Goodbye." He said before grabbing the corps and shunshining away.

(Kakashi nominates then for the Chunin Exams Yatta Yatta Yatta. It bores me to right parts of Canon like that. So we are at the point where Team 7 goes in the room with the rest of the Genin after Sasuke gets manhandled by Rock Lee.)

"You guys are the rookie Genin huh? I'd suggest you'd be quiet, you're making yourselves look like targets." A young man named Kabuto explained. "I should know, I've taken the exams 7 times." Sasuke snorted.

"You must suck then." Sasuke said with a smirk on his face. "But do you have information on anybody here?" Kabuto nodded.

"Basically everyone. Anyone in particular you want to know about?" He asked pulling out a deck of cards.

"Yeah. Gaara of the Sand and...Naruto Uzumaki." He finished.

"You don't know enough on your own teammate? That's a little pathetic." Kabuto joked before channeling chakra. His eyes widened. He felt a massive amount of KI with a familiar chakra signature​to follow it coming from behind him. He slowly turned around before seeing Naruto.

"Hello Kabuto. I thought you were spying for the organization. Hmm, Konan was right about you." Kabuto pissed his pants. Here was the leader of the group he was a spy for. Naruto then promptly stabbed Kabuto in the heart with his sword, earning gasp from the Genin around the room.

"Naruto...Why did you do that?" Sakura whispered as Ino looked sick. Naruto looked at the rest of the Genin in the room.

"If anyone else wants to threaten my village and die go ahead." He smiled a smile Anko would be proud of. "Please do, it will much for my... Entertainment." He said pumping tons of KI into the atmosphere.

All of the Genin except a select few were on there knees sweating, gasping for air. Naruto just smiled at them before cutting of the KI, much to everyone's relief.

"Good." He said with an eye smile before turning around. "Ibiki-chan. Come on out, I wanna start this stupid exam already." He said with slight boredom. People sweatdropped at the 180 personality switch. Then, a large man with a bandana wrapped around his head and a big black trench coat walked in with a mock scowl on his face.

"I could have your whole team failed with a snap of my finger you know that right?" He said with a slight smirk. Naruto gasped.

"No. You wouldn't. What would Anko-chan do if you disqualified me?!" He said in a sarcastic voice. Ibiki immediately dropped the smirk and unconciously shivered at the threat. Sasuke and Sakura only smirked slightly as if they knew something Naruto didn't.

For Readers convenience...

1 hour later

"You all pass." Ibiki stated with a smile on his face. Naruto knew what was playing out so he decided to not outburst like the rest of the Genin were in the room. All of a sudden, a black ball crashed through the window and Anko in all her glory held up a banner and strapped it on the ceiling with special Jonin grace.