Chapter 10: True Power and Betrayal

"Naruto-nii, let's train! You promised!" The Konohamaru Corps yelled in unison. (In this fic, they are in their last year of the academy, so around one year younger than Naruto)

"Pfft, like Naruto-baka could actually train someone. He was the deadlast when we finished." Sakura said smugly. Moegi  frowned at her.

How dare she say Naruto-nii is weak! She thought.

"Naruto-nii, is this your girlfriend or something?" Udon asked. Naruto felt insulted.

"No, nii-san has standards Udon." Konohamaru explained, earning nods from the rest of the group except the screaming banshee. "Plus, she's way ugly. And look at that forehead. It's bigger than Iruka-sensei's Big Headed Jutsu!" He pointed at her forehead. Naruto turned around slowly to see Sakura with a face of pure rage.

"Hey Konohamaru, do you know what fear stands for?" Naruto said slowly backing up. If he knew one thing on this earth not to do, is to piss off a girl or women. Sakura was no exception.

"When you're afraid?" He replied, also backing up.

"No, fear is actually an acronym. Wanna know what it means?" Naruto said before pulling Udon and Moegi back as well.

"What?" He asked in a slightly scared voice. Naruto turned slowly to the Corps.

"Fuck Everything And Run." He whispered before they ran off with Sakura and hot pursuit.

"Kono, run. I'll hold off the forehead." Naruto said before dodging a punch from Sakura. He then tripped her before he heard a large yell come from the corner. He ran and saw a boy in a black suit with cat ears on top? Behind him was a girl with blonde hair made into 4 ponytails. The boy was holding Konohamaru by his collar.

"That hurt brat. I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." The boy growled with an evil smirk. Naruto sighed audibly as Udon and Moegi ran behind him.

"What's this? Another brat joining to get his ass kicked?" The boy sneered. Naruto laughed.

"Kankuro, stop it. Let's just go." The girl pleaded, not wanting to get into a fight.

"Temari, stay out of this. These Leaf brats need to learn a lesson." He said. Then, all of a sudden, Konohamaru was out of his hands and he was punched in the gut.

"You will leave my friends alone Sand Ninja. Or you will die." Naruto whispered, his Rinnegan flaring along with his chakra. Sasuke jumped next to Naruto.

"I got this dobe." He said with a smirk. "I am an Uchiha after all." Naruto just shook his head with a frown.

"You, in the trees. Show yourself before I knock you out of those trees myself." Naruto said looking at the tree. Not a second later a boy smaller than the other two came out with red hair and the love symbol on the upper corner of his forehead. He then spoke one word that Naruto would never forget.

"Grandfather?" The redhead spoke. Naruto froze.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Naruto said still shocked. The redhead spoke again.

"Mother calls you father. So you are grandfather to me." The redhead kneeled on one knee. "My name is Gaara, and I am at your service." Kankuro and Temari were shocked. Gaara had never kneeled to anyone, even when their father wanted it. Naruto sighed and scratched the back of his head.

"Don't call me grandfather." He said. Naruto turned around before starting to walk away.

"Mr. Makeup, you should make sure you know who you threaten before picking a fight. The kid right there." He said pointing at Konohamaru. "Is the grandson of the Third Hokage. Imagine what would happen to the weakest of the 5 villages if a sand shinobi attacked a civilian of the strongest? The thirds grandson at that." Kankuro face paled.