Chapter 5: Losing Control

Anko poked his mask again. "Take it off. I don't want another Kakashi around here." He smiled deviously under his mask as he laughed softly just before taking out an 'Make-Out Paradise' and showing it to Anko.

"Why not? I mean, the book is nice and all but it's not for me. I just read it to appease Pervy Sage." He said lazily as he put it back in his pocket and red dusted his cheeks a little. "I also learned a lot about it. Stuff that will be useful in the future." He said unconsciously until he remembered who he was talking to. He looked up at Anko to see her glaring at him. He wisely took a step back.

"So reading 'Make-Out Paradise' now huh? I see. Well, how many minutes do you want to start running before I torture you." She said as she pulled out a kunai and spun it around her finger. Naruto just smiled.

"You would torture your fiance Anko-chan?" He asked as a bit of red crossed his cheeks. Anko opened her mouth to reply to that but came up with nothing.

"Yes I would. If we're getting married then I expect to have a lot of fun.." She said with a hint of blush spreading across her cheeks. She didn't like the idea at first seeming that she was 10 years older than him but she after the bet she started seeing him in a whole new light. She had mixed feelings for the boy. A part of her was scared that she would lose him in a relationship or she would mess it up and another just had this weird feeling about him. Like she could fully trust him and let down her guard. She remembered the day perfectly as did he when she became his fiance.

Flashback

"Anko-sensei-chan!" Naruto said excitedly. "I'm going to beat you this time."

"Yeah right Gaki. But if you pull a miracle, I will do whatever you want." She said as she put one arm on the table, getting ready for their weekly arm wrestle. If he won, she would have to do whatever he wants.

"I will. Watch me." He put an arm on the table and out his hand in Anko's as Jiraiya watched in amusement. He loved when they would argue and have contest all the time. They acted like a couple but one was older by ten years and they didn't do anything he would like to do. He giggled perversely at the thoughts.

"Ready. Set. Go!" Jiraiya called out as he watched. Anko had Naruto close to the side of the table until Naruto put out a burst of adrenaline and won the match. He cheered as Anko stared at him wide eyed. She sighed as she smiled.

"Okay, you win gaki. Now what is it you want me to do. Be creative." She said and he looked at her and have her a foxy grin and replied without hesitation.

"I want you to marry me when I'm 15 years old and a half." Anko's jaw dropped as did Jiraiya's. They had no idea why in the world he would want that. Anko sighed.

"Is there anything you want besides that Naruto?" She said his name, meaning that she was serious. His grin kinda faltered as he looked down silently, walking out of the restaurant into a nearby forest, tears streaming down his face.

"How could you put a seven year old down Anko? You promised you'd do anything and that's what he wanted and you cut him down like-" he was about to continue when he put a hand over his mouth, covering what he was going to say.

"What was that Jiraiya? Finish that sentence or you will never be able to pee right again." She threatened in a dangerous tone. He sighed as he back away knowing he would need a big escape.

"Like Orochimaru-teme cut you down all those years ago." He said softly. Anko froze as she teared up.

"You're right. I'm sorry Naruto-kun. Forgive me..."