Chapter 4: Bell Test

1 day later from previous chapter

Naruto walked towards Training Grounds #7 at around 10 in the morning. Kakashi told him to be there around seven o'clock but Naruto read Kakashi's file the night before and found out he was at least three hours late for everything. So he set his alarm for 9 and ate breakfast even though Kakashi advised him not to.

Flash back Jutsu!

Naruto walked out of the council room pissed. They wanted to take his stuff. Pfft, like he was going to let him. He walked down the streets as he got glares from the civilians and he heard the words 'demon' and 'monster' in the midst. He didn't kill any in public because he knew they would have a reason to do so. He was about to walk inside his apartment when Kakashi saw Naruto.

"Hey Naruto! I need to tell you something about the test tomorrow." He yelled as he jogged towards Naruto. Naruto looked at Kakashi and smiled.

"What is it Kakashi-sensei?" He asked. He already knew about the bell test. It was a test based on teamwork to get the bells even though it seems to be an every man for himself type thing.

"Come to training grounds seven tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. And don't eat breakfast, you might throw up." He advised. Naruto nodded as Kakashi ran off to do Kami knows what.

"Test." Naruto muttered as he went inside the house.

Release Flashback!

Naruto was interupted by his thoughts when he heard a voice scream. "YOU'RE LATE!" Sakura screeched. Naruto narrowed his eyes at the said girl.

"Is Kakashi-sensei here yet? No? So I'm not late. Shut up." He said not giving her room to talk. Yet, she still did.

"Shut up Baka. Stop trying to be all cool like Sasuke-kun. He is way better than you'll ever be." She said in a 'matter of fact' tone. Sasuke smirked because he thought the same. Naruto just smiled.

"Sure the emo is. Whatever helps a fangirl like you sleep at night." He said with an eye smile. Sakura seethed and put out a pathetic amount of KI. Naruto laughed.

"If you call that killing intent, then you should quit being a ninja. I bet you only went to the academy because Sasgay went into it." Now she and the said emo were seething. Until Sasuke smirked.

"Fight me dobe." He demanded as he stepped forward. "You would never handle a Uchiha Elite like myself." Naruto, who was busy inspecting his sword looked up.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" He asked with a lazy eye smile. They heard an audible sneeze come from behind him.

"I HAVE A CLONE! I HAVE A CLONE! I HAVE A CLONE!"  Kakashi yelled as he jumped up and down. He was ecstatic. Someone was following in his footsteps. The rest of the Genin sweatdropped as they saw their sensei so happy.

"Uh, Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked very confused. "What do you mean?" Kakashi looked over at her. He then walked and stood next to Naruto.

"If his hair was gray and he was as tall as me, he could be my son. He has a mask like myself." He said with an eye smile as he ruffled Naruto's hair. "He even used one of my phrases! Naruto here is a little blonde clone of me!" He said. Sakura and Sasuke sweatdropped while Naruto also did an eye smile.

"I try my best sensei. Even though I've had this mask since I was 9. No one has seen my face since then, and even then, I only take it off during a shower." Naruto said as he scratched the back of his neck. Kakashi gave him a thumbs up before taking out two bells.

"Okay everyone. This is a test to get these two bells." Kakashi said holding up the pair of bells infront of the Genin. Well, to what he believed to be genin. "You have til noon to get one of these bells or you will be tied up to a wooden post while the others eat." Sakura raised her hand.

"Kakashi-sensei, why only two bells instead of three?" She asked as Naruto smiled and laughed, earning a glare from her and a curious look from Kakashi, and Sasuke, well, he didn't care in the slightest.

"Because only two will be able to pass and the other will get a punishment. This is to determine whether you and Sasuke are capable of being genin." He replied. Sakura started putting out KI.

"What about you Naruto-baka?! How do we know if you're genin material?" She asked in a smug voice at the last of her sentence with a sense of superiority. Naruto just shook his head and started walking to a nearby tree.

"I'm not genin material, you're right. I'm Kage material. As shown." He said with his back to them as he held up two bells making the jingle much to Kakashi's dismay. Kakashi looked down to see the bells gone. He looked at Naruto.

"W-when did you get those?" He asked, semi scared of the supposed genin. Naruto turned around and gave Kakashi an eye smile.

"When I was answering the Pinkette's question of course. Aren't you a Jonin?" He questioned as he walked up to Kakashi and put them in his palm. He turned to the other two people on his team. "The answer is teamwork by the way. Just so you know." He said while Kakashi gawked at the masked blonde.

It must have been genjutsu or something. There is no chance he can be able to do that at age 13. The Jonin thought. Still confused.

"Kakashi-sensei, can I go visit one of my friends? I haven't seen her since I was 8 or 9. I forgot how long it's been." He said before growing pale. "Oh kami, she's probably pissed that I haven't seen her yet. I leave a Shadow Clone and when you are done, it'll dispell. Bye Kaka-sensei!" He said vanishing in a shushin. Kakashi wondered why Kaka instead of his real name until her shook his head and turning to the other genin and the shadow clone. He clapped his hands together.

"Well, he wasn't wrong." He said happily as the two teammates cursed their teammate.

The Forest of Death (you see where this is going right? If not go away. You're not a Naruto fan...)

Naruto ran through the place called the 'Forest of Death' looking for his slightly psychotic friend. And also his love interest. He looked at the bar, dango shop, checked in with the Hokage to see if she was on a mission. This is the last place she would be.

"Anko-chan?" He called getting slightly nervous. He felt her chakra but it was everywhere. He felt it underground, behind him, above him, and Infront of him. She was unpredictable and he loved it. He then heard slow whistling from a tree as the said woman stepped out from behind a tree. Her appearance shouted danger, along with the creepy tune she was whistling.

"Yes Naruto-kun?" She asked as she had a gigantic smile on her face. Whenever she said kun to anyone it meant trouble. But he stood his ground and slowly stepped forward.

"I wanted to say sorry for not seeing you earlier, I just got back a few days ago and-" he said ranting on until he was bashed in the head by her fist and then hugged harshly by Anko.

"Baka. Don't worry me like that ever again. You hear me?" She asked as a lone tear fell from her eye and landed on his shirt. He nodded his head slowly as she broke the hug to wipe away the tears that threatened to spill out. She then grew angry and grabbed him by his collar, shaking him. "You joined the Akatsuki and fought in a civil war?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She yelled as he slowly activated his Rinnegan and used his gravity manipulation to make her let go of him. She huffed.

"Cheater." She said sticking her tongue out at the blonde. She then poked his mask. "Why is that here? I wanna see your face." Naruto smiled.

"So you can be hypnotized by my sexiness?" He said in a joking manner. She smiled and hugged him again.

"I missed you Naruto-kun." She whispered. He smiled warmly returning the hug.

"I missed you too Anko-chan." He whispered back.

And done. The next chapter will be a flashback mostly so expect that! Ummmm, check out my other story of Naruto. Not godlike like this one but still strong. And if anyone can direct me to a Naruto fanfiction that is completed that has no OC pairings or main characters DM the link! I'm running out of them here. See ya next time.