15

(Ya girl is publishing some stuff today in honor of twd returning HELL YES)

Negan's face glowered in rage.

There was an anger building up inside of him that he found increasingly difficult to contain. Amelia was gone and he knew exactly where she was headed.

"Stop making up excuses and start up the trucks for fucks sake." He spat at Simon. The man furrowed his eyebrows for a moment before taking a step back.

"Sir, she's just some girl. Why is this such a big deal?" Negan slammed a hand down on his desk.

"Because she pushed back! She disobeyed, and they tried pullin' the wool over my eyes. I can't have that in my house, Simon. I just can't. I have to hold these people accountable, I have to hold her accountable." He said roughly.

Simon knew that Negan had a sort of fascination with Amelia. She was a beautiful girl with an innocence and determination about her, but he didn't expect his boss to grow so interested that he would lose his shit if she were to slip off somewhere.

"She can't expect to have special treatment around here. No one has that. You do stupid shit, you get punished. Those are the rules." Negan pinched the bridge of his nose lightly before sighing.

"Do you want to go call a truck? Maybe see if we can get some guys to go raid Alexandria and take her back?" Negan waited, seemingly thinking everything over with great consideration. Simon had to fight back the urge to laugh. He knew his boss was entranced with the idea of total supremacy, but the sight of him getting so worked up about Amelia running away without him knowing was hilarious. She had managed to get away while he was completely sure he was the one in charge.

"No." Simon looked up again. "No, I want you to rally some of the runners. I'm going too." Negan eyed Lucille leaning against the corner by his night stand. "My girl is hungry." He said with a smirk. Negan was out for blood.

--

Rick had gathered a fraction of the town and had readied themselves with whatever stocked weapons from the hilltop they could borrow. The group had decided they were going to infiltrate the sanctuary in order to bring Amelia back, but defense was a necessity. It was a suicide mission, and everyone knew that not all of them would make it back.

The walk from one end of the fences to the other was filled with silence. Although Spencer hadn't been too especially fond of Amelia or her angsty antics, he knew she was well-loved by Maggie, Rick, Carl, and Enid. Because of her ties with the rest of his group, he was willing to go after her. But the question remaining in if he was willing to risk his life in order to bring her back was still up in the air.