letters to you

"get ready for the cheesiest paragraph you'll ever get from me.
so many things remind me of you, songs, smells, memories, writings. i love reminiscing in our past. like our first kiss, when i finally saw you after the long summer, when you said i love you, when you hugged me when i needed one for so long, when we watched that movie, when you asked me to be yours again.
some times i'm scared to get hurt again, and i have self doubts about myself, but you make me realize that all of that doesn't matter. what matters in right now in this moment, i am completely happy with you. and i wouldn't have it any other way.
not only do i think about the past, i think about the future too. you've been in my life for almost 3 years now, and i'm glad you have. you've made me laugh until i cried. made me feel things i didn't know i felt, and made me feel like i'm worth something in my lowest times. you probably couldn't even tell at times, but i need you. i say i love my doggo more than you, but i hope you know i'm kidding (just don't tell her.)
i get it if you don't know what to say after this. it maybe not even make sense most of the time, and i have a million more things to say. but that's for other times. i love you more than words can explain, no matter what happens, it will always stay that way."
*
-an actual thing he woke up to