experience

"together we've been through endless memories to keep for the rest of our lives, meaning we've been through a shit ton. good and bad, I love it all. the bad was mainly me crying over you, or ignoring you. or if I say something stupid unintentionally and it makes you mad. but there are more good, way more. I simply can't remember ever single one. but some of my favorites are; when we first met in 7th grade, you sat right behind me in math, we weren't close then and we don't know what we were in for. when I was trying to help you out of that stage in your life you really don't like to talk about, it was bad at the time but it brought us closer. all the inside jokes we made/make they're stupid ass hell and don't make sense but I love them anyway. when you started sitting with me at lunch because you were done with your friends being assholes. and that's when it started, that's when I started liking you more. everyone said it was completely obvious but I didn't see it. over the summer I told you I loved you, over night, so when you woke up you'd read it. i was happy to see you felt the same way. we dated over the summer, long distance was hard but I eventually saw you a month before school. you'd brought me ice cream to calm me down from the panic attack I was having. those are the sweet innocent memories I still remember today, I'm positive there's more, but that's for another time."

love alyssa