i'm yours

"we have that kind of thing, were we don't have to say anything and it's comfortable. or you jokingly make fun of me, and vise versa. we mess around like best friends, you've told me that I know you better than yourself. I possibly guess that true, I'm just a very observant person. I never thought someone would have this effect on me, where just a mention of their name made me smile. Their contact made my stomach have that good cold feeling. The kisses we share make me smile for the rest of the day. Where the "I love you's" make my heart beat a little faster. It's all so cheesy and amazing, but I love it more than anything else."
-
"when we walk home you joke about anything and everything. I love looking at you while you speak, especially something you're passionate about. you concentrate making sure I understand what you mean. when you finish you turn to me and smile and or laugh. I make a remark about what you said and it just continues like that. the other day we were talking about how we met in middle school. you then said "I hated that place" I smiled and laughed, "That's rude." you looked over to me and asked why. I continued by saying "That's where you met you're friends and everyone you know, that's where you met me hoe!" I pretended to be mad and stormed off by walking faster. You pulled me back into your arms, "I know, and I'm grateful I did." We continued our little bants until we got to the front of your neighborhood, you showed me the passcode 6969 you entered it, I couldn't stop laughing it was just so funny to me. You were trying to kiss me goodbye but I couldn't control my giggles. You ended up having to put it in again, you then looked straight into my eyes which stopped the laughter, you kissed me, it was simple yet sweet, I love every single one. You "naruto" ran off, as I was walking away you yelled I love you, with that cheeky smile of yours. I repeating the same, I love you too, asshole I gave a cheeky smile of my own and walked off. I will never really forget that day, it's the day where I finally became your baby. Where we were finally together, it's feels like it's been longer but then again when I'm with you—time slows down a bit."