▲▼

Mr.Lahey sat in a wooden chair in the middle of the living room, his hands and feet roped and knotted to the chair's arms and legs. Everyone stared down at him with confused and angry grimaces, except for Seriena. The girl who didn't know any better was kneeled on the ground next to him, using alcohol to help clean his nearly unrecognizable face.

"Nice to see you all again, too." His tired, hoarse voice came out as a whisper. Carmen growled at him and subconsciously began to gravitate towards the man again, but was held back by Scott and Casey's strong grips.

"Let's not waste any time." Harrison grunts grimly, crossing his arms. "So, you're the man who put Isaac in hell."

"He deserved it." Mr.Lahey chuckled to himself. It seemed as if he was making it appoint to itch her in every way.

Harrison gave him a sickly sweet smile, "Mr.Lahey, I'd like you to take a look at your current situation. You're a human strapped to a chair, bloodied to a pulp, with a bunch of supernaturals surrounding you. I think you better watch what you say, because I could say one word and Carmen will have you dead in 0.3 seconds. Got it?"

The man in the chair swallowed his ego with a gulp as he cowered into his chair. "Got it."

Harrison then looked over to Casey, giving him an expectant look. The two seemed to be battling internally with each other for a long time, using various facial expressions to express what they were saying. It finally ended when Casey was overcome with exasperation, letting out a long, tired sigh.

"Can someone tell us what the hell is going on!?" Lydia eventually shouts, snatching the two from their conversation.

Casey licks his lips and lowers his head in disappointment as he speaks, "Harrison thinks that the only way for Carmen to bring Isaac back is to go to hell herself and find him."

"Correction," Harrison raises an accusing finger with a smug grin, "I know that's the only way. She goes to hell, finds him, brings him back, and it'll be like Mr.Lahey never even existed."

"You and I both know it's not that simple." Casey shot him a hard, unforgiving glare. "I've been there, alright? I was lucky to get out, just like Mr.Lahey. I don't want to put her through that trouble."

"What trouble?" Carmen inquired, snapping her head up to the brunette boy, "What is it like? I'm sure I can do it."

"No." Derek said, shaking his head stiffly. "If he personally says that it's too dangerous, we're not doing it."

"Why were you in hell in the first place?" Stiles squints suspiciously at him.

Casey noticeably tenses up and his free fists clenches next to his waist. "That's a topic for another time."

Harrison scoffs and rolls his eyes, "Mr.Lahey, I have a few questions for you, if that's okay."

Mr.Lahey gritted his teeth together, "I don't have a choice, do I?"

Harrison genuinely laughs at his comment before continuing. "We can make this simple. Where is Isaac?"

"You really think I'd give in that easy?" He chuckles, shaking his head, "I'm not telling you anything about him. It's your faults I was even there in the first place!"

"Really?" Carmen cocks her head, pursing her lips. "No, maybe it has something to do with the fact that you abused your son for years. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're just a piece of shit!"

Mr.Lahey suddenly smirks, leaning forward in his chair. "That's interesting. I could have sworn I saw some of your people in hell as well-"

"Okay, guys, this is useless!" Seriena yells, throwing down her rag on the ground and glaring down at Mr.Lahey. "Casey's been to hell first-hand, right? And he says it's too dangerous. Mr.Lahey isn't telling us where Isaac is anyway, so there's no point."