Epilogue

Spaces between us.

♥♥♥

20 years later

"Daddy, Daddy can you read us our bedtime story!" Darcy, who is now four year old, cheers and jump up and down in her bed.

"Well I don't see why not!" Harry smiles.

He sits on Darcy's bed and Jason comes down from the top bunk to snuggle up with his daddy too.

This was Harry's life.

After he finished college he made it his mission to complete his bucket list. He moved to London and set out to become a famous photographer. He became famous for his saying: 'I like to capture things in the moment.' and traveled the world to take pictures of anything he thought had beauty to it.

By the time he finished the first twenty things on his bucket list, he decided to settle down. He was still a photographer but he didn't travel as much anymore.

A few months later, he found someone.

He walked into a fashion designer shop to pick up a suit for Louis' and Izzy's wedding and came face to face with one of the designers, Katie. Harry was captivated by her and her long brown locks and big, brown eyes.

Harry hadn't dated anyone for the past eleven years since he lost the love of his life but he needed to let go and find someone new.

Katie was shy and quite the opposite of Carter. She didn't like adventures but she still enjoyed experiencing new things. He took her on a date to a fancy restaurant and afterwards they ended up kissing each other.

Harry hadn't kissed another woman in a long time; he felt like he was cheating on Carter and pushed Katie away for a while but soon he explained everything to Katie and she understood. they decided to take things slow and see where it would go.

So, a year after Katie and Harry started dating, they got married.

It was a big, white wedding and a ton of people were invited- Harry barely knew half of the guests that came.

He laughed at the fact that Louis kept muttering things like: Carter would hate a wedding this big, this wedding would be a lot better if Carter was here. And Harry couldn't help but agree.

Afterwards, Katie and Harry moved to the countryside, wanting to get away from the big city of London. They brought a house in a small town and then decided that it was time to start their own family.

Harry ended up having two children.

Jason was the oldest. He looked almost identical to Harry and also had the same personality traits. He had big green eyes and curly brown hair and whenever he would smile, two dimples would pop out. Harry got Jason into football and reading and he smiled whenever he would see Jason curled up on the sofa reading a book of his.

Darcy was two years younger than Jason. She, as well as Jason, also looked a lot like Harry but instead of curly brown hair she had straight, long hair. When Darcy was three Harry and Katie realised that Darcy would change moods a lot so they took her to a doctor and she was diagnosed with ADHD. Katie found it extremely difficult to deal with her constant mood swings but Harry just gave her the love and care she needed so Darcy could overcome it.

They were a happy family and all loved each other very much until Harry discovered Katie's secret.

Katie had been having an affair on Harry with her colleague Ryan. They had been sleeping together for four months and Harry never realised it.

Harry was confused as to why Katie would do such a thing to him after all the time he had loved her and cared for her. Harry had given his all to Katie and in return Katie cheated on him but he soon discover Katie's reasoning behind all of it.