Chapter Fifteen: Misunderstanding! I swear!

dAnG iT pEoPlE i CaN't ReMeMbEr WhAt ShIp I wAs DoInG nExT

and wtf everyone needs a little freed x rufus in their lives don't they
yes they do u get no choice bye now.

o and lastly this is like between thirty and thirty-five minutes I MEAN WORDS short of a normal chapter length I think.

---

Freed POV

I nodded to Principal Mavis before I turned to walk out. "And Freed, if you really do catch one or more of them, don't be too hard," Mavis called just as I exited.

I shook my head with a small smile before I started walking around the school.

I turned a corner and, BAM! I fell to the ground with someone on top of me.

Groaning, I opened my eyes to see a man with long blonde hair practically straddling me.

"H-hi," I squeaked awkwardly, and he smirked. "Hey there," he said, grinning down at me coyly.

"Rufus, Orga and Rogue-" another blonde man turned the corner, an eyebrow raising. "Oh?" he said, a hint of teasing leaking into his voice.

Freed blushed brighter and looked at the blonde. "This is not what it looks like, we bumped into each other and fell-" Freed was cut off by Sting.

"People only fall like that in stories and movies," he said simply, an eyebrow raising. "I can say this does not look like an accident."

Freed looked away, starting to wiggle out from under Rufus, or whatever he was called. Perhaps that wasn't the blonde's real name.

Rufus sighed and stood up, his eyes locking with Freed's as he sent one last cocky smirk towards the green-haired man.

"What is your name?" Rufus asked, his blue eyes piercing into Freed's blank ones. "F-Freed Justine." the greenette answered, looking at the wall. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Rufus nod. "Memorized."

//whoops published this before I could figure out Freed's eye color

---

Freed sighed as he entered the principal's office for the third time that day, dragging along the only troublemaker he could catch. Poor little Wendy.

Deciding not to give her detention himself, as it would make him feel guilty, he had brought her to Mavis.

Said blonde grimaced as she wrote the slip out. "Sorry Wendy, but this is what happens when you stray with the wrong crowd," Mavis said, passing the slip over to the blue-haired girl.

Wendy frowned at the slip before pocketing it and leaving. "Whatever."

Mavis turned to Romeo, her eyes flashing in understanding. "I know the girls are tricky to keep track of, but you were supposed to watch her and you pretty much failed," Mavis said, her hands folding together in front of her.

Romeo looked away. "I know," he mumbled, eyes staring holes into the carpet.

"You can go now Romeo. And Freed, care to tell me why yesterday's cameras are showing me Yukino pushing Wendy down the hall in a mop cart?" Mavis asked exasperatedly, making Freed smile awkwardly.

"Because Yukino obviously ditched Sting and got into the janitor's closet again?" he questioned, making Mavis groan as she laid her head on her desk. "Go away Freed, I can't handle this right now."

Edit;; Leo is ignoring me rn so I was looking through last chapter and decided to update

Go check out AddictedToJonathan
┐('~';)┌