Chapter Thirteen: Kagura and Rouge?

Kagura POV

I skipped around the school hallways, peeking down corridors before entering them just in case.
I froze when I heard wheels screeching.

"Oh my, not this again," I said, shaking my head.
I watched a young boy drag Wendy away, okay then

"What in the world are you doing?" A deep voice- male, for sure- asked me.
I spun around to be met with two red eyes and dark hair.

"Uhum..." I muttered, trying to think of an answer.
I just shrugged and stuck my tongue out.
"Watching my friends get in trouble!" I laughed and ducked under his hand, successfully making it behind him.

I skipped outside to the were the motorcycles were, debating whether or not to steal one, when I heard Rogue again.
"Are you going to steal one of my buddies' motorcycles?"

A mischievous grin crawled onto my face and I nodded.
"Yup!" I cheered, turning to face him.
"Well, that isn't nice," he scowled.

"But, you can ride mine with me. I was going to the basketball court, one of your friends is there with one of mine," he said.
I took me all of ten seconds to realize who he was talking about.
"Oh, whoever is challenging Cana is going to die, saying that right now," I answered, climbing on the motorcycle behind him.

A phone chimed and Rogue took his phone out.
"Ah, they are done now. Natsu said he watched them after getting starbucks," Rogue told me.

"Oh well.." I muttered grimly, getting off.
Rogue grabbed me by the waist.
"If you really want to ride it that bad.. you can go to town with me," he said quietly, putting a helmet on my head and then one on his.

"Yay!" I squealed like a little girl, not hesitating to wrap my arms around his torso, even after a blush crept its way from my neck to my checks.

He started the bike and pulled off.
"You do know school is still in, right?" I called over the wind.
"Of course I do!'' He called back.

I shrugged the best I could with my arms around Rogue, then looked to the side to watch the scenery zoom by.
We stopped at a light, next to a blue van.

The little girl inside started pointing at me and talking to whoever was driving, then the light turned green and she waved.
I unwrapped one arm and waved back, before Rogue passed them.

I tightened my grip with a gasp.
"Rogue, pull over! Is that a cat?" I said, jumping off once he did so.

"Is he... green?" Rogue asked, following me.
"He is literally green! Oh my gosh, he is so cute!" I squealed, grabbing the small cat and looking at Rogue.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.
"I'll call one of the guys, maybe they can get the van and come get us," he said, grabbing his phone.

I happily started playing with the cat, sitting next to Rogue and his motorcycle.

All right. I wasn't going to update yesterday anyway, then I thought about how much you guys love this story, so I made myself write this.
I fell asleep in the middle of writing it.
Forgive me.

Well, whatever. Remember to vote, comment, share, and follow!