The Way You Make Me Feel

Something short, sweet and cheesy. And yes, I'm back.

. . .

Caspar settled his hands under Joe's thighs whilst Joe wounds his arms around his neck.

They both leaned in, and captured each other's lips. Caspar expertly opened Joe's room, and then gently lay Joe down in the bed like the leaves falling in autumn.

They pulled away, their eyes closed, and their breaths ragged. Caspar opens his eyes, and stares fondly at Joe who just closes his eyes, smiling in his own bliss. Joe then opened his eyes, and stared back at Caspar.

They both laugh softly, Joe threw his head back while Caspar leaned in to his shoulders. They were both a laughing mess.

The laughter died down, and they stare at each other again. Their grins prominent and genuine.

"We better get ourselves comfortable." Joe whispered breaking the silence.

"Okay." Caspar whispered back.

Joe released himself from the embrace, and settled under the covers. Caspar doing the same. But before they could return back from their previous position, Joe turned his speakers on, and let the love songs play.

They stayed tangled in each other's arms for so long that they didn't notice the rain pouring down by their window.

It was this kind of atmosphere that makes you feel so intimate to each other, that clenches your heart at the thought of spending it with the person you're happy with, that both of you are so lost in this world that you built, and everythng is just in peace and beautiful.

They don't talk, they just stare above the ceiling, bodies intertwined, and their hearts beating as one. They let their slow breaths, pouring rain, and the song playing at the bedside make the noise.

When the rain is blowing in your face,
And the whole world is on your case,
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love.

Joe nuzzled his head on Caspar's chest, taking in his scent, smiling like an idiot for thinking of Caspar.

The way Caspar looks at him that is so breath-taking and overwhelming, that it makes him want to cry. The way his touch sends a wild range of electricity up his spine, that makes his whole body weak. The way his smile shines brighter than the sun, and then those crinkles by his eyes, oh those crinkles, makes him want to grab him, and peppers his cute face with kisses. The way he wears the silliest of clothes that makes him want to laugh out loud, and the times when he wears the sexiest and hottest of clothes that turns him on. The way-

Caspar leans down a little, and kisses Joe's forehead gently, letting it linger for a few seconds, "I love you."

When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
And there is no one there to dry your tears,
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love.

Joe leans up and looks up to stare back at Caspar, and his smile is radiating and wide and he just feels so happy.

Uh, scratch that, happy is an understatement to what he feels with Caspar. There is so much more.

Joe lays his hands down Caspar's cheek and caresses it.

"I love you too, so so much more."

I know you haven't made your mind up yet,
But I will never do you wrong.
I've known it from the moment that we met,
No doubt in my mind where you belong.

I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue,
And I'd go crawling down the avenue.
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love.

Joe held his gaze on Caspar and sang the words to him, making his eyes brim with tears, and the soft look on Caspar's face just made it worse. Caspar has that look on his face, that makes him... it's indescrible, but to tell you, it was that kind of feeling that is beyond beautiful.

The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret.
The winds of change are blowing wild and free,
You ain't seen nothing like me yet.

So, they stayed tangled in each other's embrace, their stares only at each other, Joe happily humming the song while caressing Caspar's cheeks, and Caspar letting out a single tear, and just everything is perfect, emotional, and just pure and everything around them just seems to hazy and they are lost in their own little world.

And ugh, it's really hard to describe it, you know.

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.
Nothing that I wouldn't do.
Go to the ends of the Earth for you,
To make you feel my love

"Joe?" Caspar speaks out of the blue.

"Mm?"

"The way you make me feel..."

There was a long comfortable silence as Caspar can't find the words to say.

Joe giggles and says, "The way you make me feel..."

They are both lost and they both can't find their way back, and they would gladly stay that way as long as they got each other.

. . .

A/N: Hi? Ok. Hi isn't enough to make it up to you guys for my 2 months of absence. Oops. But i got my reasons, ok? There were a lot of things to do (shoutout to my teachers for letting me suffer) and my laptop is dead (i usually write on my laptop but its dead and needs fixing. I'm writing or typing this on my phone) And i wasn't motivated to write anything at all (i think this oneshot is pretty shit tbh) but i've been reading a lot of oneshots so... does that even count? Well, idc, just wanna say it anyway. And of course.... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS THATS BLOODY AMAZING OMG YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST LOVE YOUUUUUUUU. so, talk about next update... um, idk yet but don't worry I WILL WRITE MORE AND MORE. (Plus yall i need your requests or prompts, if you have one, send them in!)

IM LEGIT RAMBLING. IM SORRY.
im still sh00k

K.J.