I Love You

The night is still and silent. The night sky clear and dark. The moonlight and the stars shining like crystals. The neighborhood quite.

It was just the two of them. Only the two of them.

"I love you." Caspar said, turning his head to look at his blushing boyfriend.

"I love you." Joe said, looking at Caspar intently in the eyes. Appreciating the fondness look on his face.

Caspar took his hand in his then gently and delicately kiss his lover's soft hand. Joe smiled, feeling so contented and happy.

Oh so happy.

"I love you. All of you." Caspar stated, his voice soft and firm at the same time.

-

"What the heck Caspar?! I saw you! You can't lie to me now! I saw you kiss-"

"Joe, listen, I didn't. I never did. Please, hea-"

"Caspar, what more can you explain? I thought you love me."
He said, voice quite yet it's breaking.

Caspar's eyes are streaming down with non-ending tears. His face evident that he's hurt. Never ever Caspar thought that Joe would think that he never love him. He never thought Joe wouldn't believe him.

"I do! I lov-"

He didn't let him continue but he could hear Caspar's voice breaking.

"Not another word Caspar." Joe said, tears cascading, eyes not looking at Caspar.

Caspar hold on to Joe's wrist but he swept it away quickly and that's enough for Caspar to full on sob, going down to their shared bedroom and cried and cried.

Joe sat down and think and think and think.

He doesn't want to hurt Caspar. Never. He didn't even let Caspar talk fully or even explain. Oh, he's being stupid.

Joe tangled his fingers in his brunnette hair. Still crying. Crying out his frustration thinking. Cursing in his breath for how stupid he was being. It hurt him though. It hurt him to say the words that weren't even right. It hurt him that it hurt Caspar. Because he knows, he knows Caspar loves him and that he loves Caspar. But he let those words slipped out of his mouth and hurt the boy he truly and deeply love.

Joe made up his mind and will do anything to fix this. He went down the stairs carefully. Still hearing Caspar sniffing and sobbing. The words "I love you Joe." repeating and filling the air.

He opened the door and step in. He saw the situation he never wants to see from his lover.

Caspar's head shot up and then scrambled back up to hug Joe. Hugging him tightly, like his whole life depended in this very moment.

"Joe, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I never want to hurt you and your feelings. I'm sorry my love wasn't clear enough for you to think I don't love you. Because it's not true, I love you. I do. I really do." He said, his breath hitched.

Joe's eyes brimmed with tears and he hugged his baby boy as tight as he could. They went carefully to their bed and just lay there embracing and tangled in each other's arms.

They cried and held onto each other, not saying another word. Silence and slow breaths filling their atmosphere.

"I love you. I love you, okay? I should be the one who should say I'm sorry. I didn't even give you a chance to explain. Some boyfriend I am. I made you think that your love for me wasn't enough and I just made a mess. And... I don't know if I'm worth of your love." Joe stated, giving the end with a humorless laugh.

Caspar's eyes grow wide. He's surprised to what Joe said. He gently put his hand on Joe's chin and carefully turn it, to look at him. They stare at each other for quiet awhile until Caspar spoke up.

"Babe, what made you think about that? Of course your worth of my love. Listen, I love you. I love you when you're mad, when you're sad, when you're happy and even when you're feeling insecure. I love you when you're tired, worried, and when you're sassy at times. I love you when you're cranky in the mornings and needy at night. I love your eyes, lips, hands, nose, head, hair, legs, thighs and your gorgeous face and body. I love your goofy and weird personality. I love your kind soul. I love your laugh, smile and smell. I love you when you are crying. I could go on and on about the reasons I love you and about you but it would take me a whole lot of time. Just know that I love you. I truly love you. And I will every single second, hour, minute and day. I will always. I love you and I don't want you to forget that." Caspar  stated.

Joe's eyes watered again with tears. This is all he needs now. Caspar.

So they cuddled for the whole day and whisper sweet things to each others ear.

-

They we're all out for some fun out in the beach. With their british squad. They swam, ate and relaxed. And just had their time.

They are alone now, the sun setting. The atmosphere lovely and it feels like one of those romantic sunset scenes. The sky all mixed up with beautiful pink, orange, purple and yellow streaks of colors. The sound of the british squad laughing at each other's jokes. Yet they are in their own world. Their world that they made together.

They are sat in their beach towels. Caspar's arms around Joe's body and his hand on Caspar's arm, giving soothing circles. Joe's head on Caspar's chest while they watch the sunset.

Joe looked up carefully and so Caspar looked down. Their faces inches apart. Their smiles so genuine. Their eyes staring.

Caspar slowly leaned in and gently put his lips on Joe's. Their lips moving oh so slowly and sweetly. Their eyes shut and their heads tilt to get to a better access.

"Get a room boys!" Alfie shouted, cackling. The british squad all laughed not because of Alfie's statement but his contagious cackle.

Joe and Caspar laughed and smiled at each other. Still not breaking the eye contact. They both sighed happily.

"I love you." They both stated in sync.

Their eyes widen in amusement and laughed. Then they stop the laughter.

Caspar grinned and said, "I love you. So so so much."

"And I love you more Caspar Lee." Joe said, voice filled with sincerity.

"And I love you the most Joseph Sugg." Caspar said cheekily and truly.

"How did I get this lucky?"

-

Yesss. Btw this is supposed to be fluff fluff fluff fluff but I involved angst with this. Asdfghk I don't want this to end sad sooooo boom. And yes it's in third person pov which is actually nice. Yeah and ummm I love you hehe 💓

KJ xx