I Changed

A/N this is the second part of Are You Willing To Change so if you haven't read that yet then go ahead! Anyway i hope you enjoy this one KJ xx

AU: Highschool AU

I changed because of him. I changed for him.

-

Joe and Caspar have gotten closer and closer. Every morning going to school, Joe would pick Caspar up so they could walk to their classes. He would visit in the Lee's house way more often than he should, and Caspar being a sweetheart he is, bakes cookies and reads Joe his favorite fairytale stories. They would go on little strolls in the park to eat ice cream and capture a ton of candid photos of each other. They would also go on road trips to go to Joe's secret places that no one even his sister knows about. This shows that Caspar is really special to Joe. And he thank his lucky stars to meet this adorable specimen and for the day they met.

"Caspar!" Joe yelled, as he ran to catch up with him.

Caspar stop in place and turn around, grinning, as he already knows whose voice was calling out his name.

Joe grinned back, he can't help it, he is just so happy when he is around Caspar. He eyed him from head to toe, his grin getting wider if that's even possible. Caspar is wearing a pink shirt with a little pocket that multi-colored printed flowers are in it, and actually Joe bought it for him.

"I like your shirt boo. You look really adorable." Joe said.

Caspar's cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Holding on tohe straps of his backpack.

"Thank you. I like yours too boo, you look cool." Caspar said, shyly.

Joe just grin and stand there like an idiot staring at Caspar. Boo has become their nickname for each other when Joe slipped it between his tongue, a few weeks ago while bandaging Caspar's knee.

"Uhh- aren't you gonna go to your next class?" Caspar asked.

Joe was brought back to reality as his thoughts about what happened a few weeks ago disappeared.

"Oh yeah, well, I'm about to but I just wanna ask you."

"Okay what is it?"

"Do you wanna go out later on the afternoon, 4 pm, at the field?"

Joe waited for his answer, when Caspar's eyes lit up, smile so wide, nodding his head like a little puppy.

"Yes, I would love to." Caspar said, excitedly.

Joe smiled at Caspar's excitement.

"Well then it is settled, meet me at the parking lot, so, yeah, see you later boo." Joe said, waving his hand as he was off to his next class.

He can't wait.

-

Joe drive off with Caspar in the passenger seat, rambling about the outer space, although he isn't interested in these kind of topics somehow he just loved seeing his Boo gesturing his hands when he explains, the way his eyes lit up in every "did you knows," the smile on his face that is so charming, and the excitement and passionate aura he gives off. Plus he learned a ton from him.

"Boo, do you wanna listen to some music?" Joe asked, giving a glimpse at Caspar.

"Yes. Sure."

Joe blasted the music in the car, YOUTH by Troye Sivan came, then Caspar, suddenly sang off key. As for someone who is shy, it's a surprise when in reality he is actually loud whenever he is with someone he is comfortable with. Joe isn't really surprise at all as he had encountered this side of Caspar countless of times. So, Joe, sang along with him, feeling giddy.