6; texts

Justin's POV

Apparently all the time I've been here there's been police officers outside, guarding the room. Why didn't anybody tell me? I was snapped out of my thoughts as my phone rang. It was scooter. I sighed and picked it up.

"Hello?" I said, pressing the phone against my ear

"I know I told you that I'd cleared the schedule for 2 and a half weeks, and it's only been one week but this is really important, justin" he said, I rolled my eyes

"Scooter, we've been over t-" I started but he cut me off.

"There's a really, really important meeting you have to attend" scooter said. "Listen Justin, i know that it's hard but I need you to do this. It's very important. Please. You only have to be gone for 2 days"

"Where?" I asked.

"New York" he said.

"You better be right about this" I said, clenching  my jaw.

"Trust me, I am"

I hung up and looked over at julia, who was still in the deep sleep. My heart fell, and my face softened. I dragged my chair next to her bed and sighed "I'm sorry julia, I'm gonna be gone for 2 days. But I'll be back as soon as I can, I don't want you to be left alone. I want you to know that even if I'm not in the room you will not leave my mind, okay?"

I waited in silence, as if I expected a answer. "Scooter is probably calling my pilot right now and booking the hotel room" I said and slightly chuckled. "He's a good guy, like a father to me but I wouldn't leave you if I wasn't forced to and if it wasn't important. I'll be back before you know it...well...you won't be conscious when I get back or you don't even know that I'm leavi- oh my god I'm talking to myself..."

I chuckled at myself. I heard the door open so I backed back a bit to see who it was, it was Heather. My face dropped.

"What's wrong" she said, as she noticed the drastic change on my face.

I looked down at my feet that are covered by white socks. "I wouldn't do this if it was really important but I- I have to leave for a really important meeting"

"Justin don't be silly, of course you should go"

"I just don't want to be away when she wakes up" I shyly admitted. she frowned.

"If you want I could give you her number so that you can text her meanwhile you're away" she said. I looked up at her.

"Really?" I asked as she chuckled and nodded.

"Of course!" She said. She took out her phone and as did I. I wrote down Julia's number and saved her as a contact. "Ill leave her phone next to her, and I promise i won't read" As if on queue scooter called. I sighed and answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"The driver is going to be outside in 5 minutes, get ready to go down" he said. I raised my eyebrows. That was quick.

"I'll be right there. Thank you"

"Is it okay that Todd stays here until my mom comes over?" I asked. Heather smiled and nodded. I hugged her and quickly thanked her for everything. We said our goodbyes which I extended probably way too much by apologizing and thanking her.

I left the room, where the officer - or maybe agent stood.

"Hi mr bieber, I'm agent Crawford brown. my colleague, Samuel Ericsson, we will be escorting you to the airport" he said, with hi arms folded. I nodded

"Thank you"

We started walking and since this whole thing has become world news there where crowds of people. The crowd varied from beliebers to paparazzi's

I was very quickly escorted through the crowd and was now sat in the black van, looking at my feet. I was trying to remind myself about how important this was but honestly it all seemed worthless if it meant me leaving julia. God damn it, why am I doing this?

It was quite a short drive to the airport. I was snapped out of my thoughts and was silently escorted into the plane. I thought they where only going with me to the airport which I was proven wrong since they got into the plane with me. I shrugged it off and sat in the usual chair, looking out the window.

"Ready for takeoff" my pilot said.

After a couple of minutes the plane was racing by the runway and we drifted into the air.

----
We had just landed, and I was sat in my hotel room waiting silently for a call from scooter. Then i remembered the fact that Julia's mother gave me Julia's number. I quickly picked up my phone and went to iMessage and put in her name and started typing.

'Hi julia, it's me, justin. I just arrived at the hotel. I feel so bad for leaving you. God I don't even know where to begin'

'This is the first time in a week that I've left your side. I had to go to NY, as I said before I left. Not being with you honestly breaks my heart. So your mother gave me your number.... and I'm texting you to feel closer'

I sighed

'I promise I'll be back soon. I spent so much time singing and playing my guitar next to your bed .... wishing and hoping that you'd wake up....just maybe... with my voice'

'I wrote a song for you. Actually...more than one. That man tried to kill me. And you..you jumped between us without even thinking about your life. You didn't even hesitate that you where going to put your life on the line just for... me. You saved me, julia. And i don't even know how to repay you for it'

I was holding back tears. I didn't want to cry. I wanted to be strong. But I just couldn't. I really...couldn't.

My thoughts where interrupted as my head snapped up from the sound of my ringtone. It was obviously scooter so I quickly answered. He told me to go to the conference room that was on floor 37, so I was off.

'I'm sorry...I've got to go. I'll see you later :)'

-----