3; guittar

Justin's POV

The sound of a ringtone started and I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes, being dragged out of my sleep. This better be important...I shuffle for my phone still squinting since it was so light outside. It was scooter. I sighed and answered

"Hello?"

"Justin, I'm glad you answered" scooter said, and I sat up and looked around. "How is she?"

"She's alive, but is in a coma" I said, as he breathed out.

"Oh my god.." he said and I pursed my lips. I looked over to the bed where she laid and slightly smiled. "I know this isn't convenient but jimmy Fallon wants you to-"

I didn't let him finish "cancel it" I said quickly "I'm not leaving her until she wakes up"

He sighed. "I've cleared your schedule for two and a half weeks. Nothing more!"

"Okay" I sang, as he chuckled. We said our goodbyes and I hung up, and put my phone on the table next to the bed. I turned my head and looked at the clock and it was 1pm.

"Good morning - well - day, julia" I said walking towards her and bringing a chair with me and sitting next to the bed. I clapped my hands together and breathed out slightly chuckling "I've never talked to someone that has been in a coma...what do I say?"

I started talking to her, or as maybe some would say, myself. I was talking about what was happening in the world, and my thoughts around it and what is happening in my life. I felt that maybe, just maybe, she'd wake up with my voice. After about 20 minutes of me blabbering, There was a knock at the door, so I stood up and walked through the room and towards the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Julia's mom so I opened the door.

"Haven't gotten the key to the room yet.." she said, as she took off her shoes. I started walking back to julia her mom was quick behind "Anything new?" She asked

"Nope" I shook my head, looking at julia. Her mom purses her lips and approached julia and put her hand on her cheek

"My little princess" she pouted. She then turned her head towards me "You're a busy person, aren't you? Don't you have anything to do, in stead of being here? Oh god that sounded bad im sorry...don't take it like that" She asked curiously

"Yeah, no I've cleared my schedule for some weeks. I don't want to leave until she wakes up" I answered, sitting back on the chair next to the bed. She frowned

"Justin...you really don't have to" she said, tilting her head.

"But I want to. It's the least I could do" I nodded, and looked down on julia

She pursed her lips as she frowned. She nodded and shrugged. "Are you hungry? We can go get some food down in the cafeteria?"

"I'm starving" I chuckled and nodded. We went together down to the cafeteria where I bought some sandwich with a bottle of water and we went back to the room and ate.

"Could you tell me about julia?" I asked, as I bit into my sandwich. She smiled and nodded, letting out a slight chuckle

"She's so sweet and so funny" she smiled to herself "you're her biggest idol, and she doesn't stop talking about you. She's full of life and is really determined. She's really intelligent too...she goes in junior at UCLA, but she keeps changing majors between music and law"

"How come?" I asked

"Well, she really loves music and wants to make music but she also wants to be a lawyer" she explained. Oh.

"Oh wow" I nodded. she nodded and chuckled

"And she's al-" she was about to continue, but a ring tone went off and she furrowed her eyebrows "I'm sorry I have to take this"

I smiled and nodded "no problem"

She walked out of the room and I was sat there, alone. I looked out the window and there wasn't any special to look at so I checked my phone and went into my phone and my entire timeline was of confused people who where wondering what had happened. Apparently, Julias friends had tweeted about the incident and people where going crazy. I was brought out of my thoughts when Julia's mom entered the room. She sat back down and poured

"I'm so sorry, I have to go back to work. My boss needs me there" she said.

"Oh, ok well...I'll see you later" I smiled. She nodded and hugged me "oh and heather?"

"Yes?"

"My fan are confused on, and I'm asking for your blessing to explain the situation for them?" I asked as she smiled and slightly poured tilting her head

"Of course, Justin" she answered, nodding and I smiled

"Thank you" I smiled her. We said our goodbyes again and she left the hospital room, leaving me alone, again. I went back into my phone and opened twitter and started typing

'I'm in the hospital right now with Julia. Julia is one of the bravest beliebers I've ever met. I disclose what has happened but ---'

'I can say she's in a very critical condition, and is in a coma. I'll be spending my coming days staying with her till she wakes up'

'Pray for her and her family. Thank you'

I closed down twitter and got a idea. Lyrics where flowing in my head, so I quickly called freddo as I wrote down the song idea in a post it note that was on the table next to me.

"Hello?" His voice ringed in my ears, and my head snapped up

"Hi, freddo, can you come to the Los Angeles hospital with my guitar? Ask for julia Williams on the top floor" I quickly said, pressing the phone between my shoulder and ear as I continued to write down the text. "My guitar is in my room. You have a spare key, right?"

"Yeah, sure"  he said, fumbling with his phone

"Thank you, I owe you!" I said, putting down the pen and looking over to julia.

"Don't even mention it bro" Freddo said and I smiled. We said our goodbyes. In less than 15 minutes he'd arrived, and there was a knock at the door. I quickly walked over to the door and looked through the peephole and saw Freddo. I quickly opened the door. We greeted each other and we walked back into the room where julia was.

"Oh wow" he said, and cupped his mouth. He looked at me and frowned "how is she?"

I sat back down on the sofa and sighed "she's in a coma right now, and her blood streams are being cleaned but the doctors say that what it looks like right now, she'll be fine"

"Wow" he breathed out. "Why did you ask me to bring  your guitar"

"I want to play some music to fill the time gaps" I shrugged, as he handed me my guitar along with it's case "and I think I want to write to a song for her.."

-----

Justin's writing a song for juliaaaa