5; interupted

Justin's POV

"Hey there bud" I said, as I knelt down to the running ball of bluff who was ecstatic to see me.

"Here's your clothes, i packed shirts, pants, boxers, socks, deodorants and.." she rambled but I cut her off by chuckling

"Mom, I'm not 16 anymore" I said, as she pouted and slightly laughed

"I know" she mumbled, putting the bag on the sofa I've been sleeping on the last couple of days.

I checked the clothes, and they where ok. They weren't what I'd choose personally but no one can go wrong with my closet right?

Todd was now on the sofa lying down, so I sat down next to him as mom sat in the other sofa. I was going to say something about the tour, until I was cut off by the door opening.

Julia's mom entered the room and smiled. "Hey just-" she started, but was taken aback by the fact that there was another woman in the room. Then suddenly she came to realization of who she was. "Pattie, right?" She smiled.

Pattie chuckled and nodded as she approached heather. "I'm heather, Julia's mother" she went in for a hand shake.

"Come on" she smiled, as mom pulled her in for a hug. Heather laughed and hugged her back.

"It's so nice to meet you" heather smiled.

"You too" my mom said and nodded smiling widely.

"Justin, anything new?" Heather asked me. I slowly shook my head as I scratched the back of my neck.

"No" I answered. She pursed her lips and nodded. "Are you hungry? I got a sub on my way back here"

"Yes, very. Which one is it?" I asked, curiously as she took it out of her purse making my stomach slightly growl. I must've been oblivious to the it since I didn't feel hungry until she mentioned food

"sliced turkey with a bit of mayonnaise" she said. I furrowed my eyebrows and slightly chuckled

"What a coincidence, that's my favorite actually" I said, laughing at the situation. Heather looked up, confused and also slightly laughed

"It's Julia's favorite too" she shrugged. "Now when I say that, I don't think that's a coincidence anymore" she laughed, handing me the sandwich. I sat down and started unwrapping it

"She knows my favorite sub?" I asked, slightly laughing

She shrugged "honestly i wouldn't be surprised. She probably knows more about you than you do"

My mom and I laughed. "She really is a huge belieber, isn't she?" Mom said

"don't even get me started" heather laughed and sat down on the pale pink seat and crossed her leg over her knee as we slightly laughed.

Heather looked at the seat and quickly furrowed her eyebrows when she saw the big ball of fluff "what's that?" She pointed at him. I looked to my side and slightly laughed, putting down my sub and wrapping my hands around Todd as he tiredly opened his eyes. I lifted him up and put him on my lap

"This is Todd" i smiled, petting his fluffy fur. "Todd the stud"

Heather laughed "Of course. Todd is Julia's favorite" she shrugged. "You have...three...Dogs right?" She asked, raising her eyebrow

I nodded "Esther, phil and Todd" I said, as I lifted Todd up slightly when I said his name.

"He's adorable" she smiled, as she slightly stroked him. I laughed and nodded.

-----

My mom had left because she had a book signing in Beverly Hills, and Heather had a meeting so I was yet again alone in the room, except for Todd and well...julia.

I walk over to my bag and open it, and quickly found what I was looking for. My laptop. I opened it and continued my work with the music I've been writing while I was here. I was so into it, that I didn't even realize that someone had entered the room. It wasn't until I felt a tap on my shoulder. My head snapped up, as I was met by the face of a tall man.

"FBI, Sorry for interrupting" he said, showing his badge.

"No problem" I shrugged as I closed the laptop. "How may I help you?"

"Well I just want to ask you some questions about the shooting, mr bieber. We want to find out who shot this girl and tried to kill you." he said, as he sat in the chair.

I nodded "sure"

"Is there anyone you think that would want to see you dead? Any sort of rivals?" He asked, as I leaned back.

"Well, I'm justin bieber. Of course a lot of people want me dead. And I don't even know why. I don't have any enemies though" I said.

"Okay. Do you remember anything from the shooters?" he asked.

I tried my best to put myself back into the situation, and had a faded image of the incident that made my pulse increase. I got emerged into my blurry flashback As I tried to remember, all I could see was her face. That smile. My heart started pounding, and suddenly my memory faded away and I heard a scream as I jumped. I had been frightened by my own flashback.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worried.

I nodded "yeah, sorry. Just a little hard to remember"

"I understand" he said. "We are trying to find any DNA that may come from the bullet to link it to the perpetrator, but until then, call me if you need anything"

He handed me his card, which I gladly took. I put it on the table so I wouldn't loose it any way. "Thank you for your time, mr bieber"

I pursed my lips and nodded, handshaking him. He quickly left the room. I looked at his card, Joseph Hughes. On his card it stood his name, number and email. I put my metal note to not forget about the note as I put it down onto the table that was next to the sofa. I sat back down, and was just about to start continuing with my music until I heard the door open once again. I jerked my head, to see who it was. It was a nurse. I mentally groaned, wanting to focus.

She walked over to the side of the bed, and started hooking up the computer that has been there completely dead the whole time which I've questioned the purpose of until now.

"Can I just ask, what are you doing?" I asked, slightly closing the computer.

"Oh, I'm just checking on her. I'm making sure that her blood levels are stable, how much more excess dirt and particles from the bullet is left,  how the swelling in the brain is....all those things" she said, as I nodded.

"How does it look?" I asked. She nodded slightly sideways.

"Her blood levels are still pretty low, and the swelling is still severe but she is probably going to be fine in about a week or so" she said.

'A week' I thought to myself.