Chapter 11

E/N: Hello xD Funny fact, My brother looked into my phone and saw Erin's and Mark's 'Sexy' pics xD He almost painted ;3

*Mark's POV*

We were on our way to the airport, Erin sitting on my lap and looking out the window while I wrap my arms around his weights and looking out the window. When we got to the privet airport I kissed Erin on his forehead and took his hand out the car,  Mia and Ellie were already waiting for us, Kissing of course but I'll let it pass this time. When Ellie turned around and saw us she ran to Erin and hugged him, "Are you okay, Little bro? I was so worried! W- wait... you're... holding hands?" He nodded and looked up at me, "W- we kinda are okay now, Kinda." I was glad he said 'Kinda' we totally can make it work better. Going on the flight El and my boy we're talking and Mia was talking to me while I was keeping my eyes on Erin and he stares back while talking, "Mark,  What should we do when we get to the island?", "I was thinking about going skydiving, And horse riding." She smiled and nodded, "Yeah that sounds cool, I don't know about the skydiving but horse riding is cool." I wanted to skydive and knew Erin would be up to it, He was being such a good boy for the last week and I wanted to do something special. El went to sit next to Mia and I went to Erin, "Hello baby, what's up?" He looked at my eyes and leaned his head on my shoulder, "I'm okay master, I'm just tired." I patted his head and looked out the window, "Master, Can I hear some music on your phone please?" I nodded and passed him my phone, He opened the playlist he made for himself and put the song, "That's my jam", Mumbling the words in English and Korea. "Yeah that's my jam, Turn it up..." He was just too cute.

After an hour or so Erin stopped listening to music and looked at me again, "Master what are our plans for the trip?", Leaning for a small soft kiss I answered, "Maybe horse riding, And I was thinking of taking you to skydive, Would you like  to do that with me?" He nodded excitedly "Very much master! Please take me!" I chuckled and nodded, "Alright, We will go pet." 

20 Minutes later we were all in the limo on our way to the houses. Me and Erin will take the higher floor and Mia and Ellie will be on the lower floors. "Master when will we be skydiving???" Erin asked in his cute little teenage voice, "I called a few people, And we will be going tomorrow" He jumped on me and kissed my cheek, "Thank you, sir! I'm really excited!" I chuckled, "Yeah I can see that, baby." he blushed and sat next to me again, "Hey Erin, Bro. Aren't you scared?" El asked a bit shocked "No... Why would I be scared? It'll be so fun!~" he giggled and I held his tiny hand, "Oh you're so brave~" I laughed at him turning fully red and making his fake cute mad face, "Yeah! I- I'm brave! See El? Even master says so!" He grinned looking at me and Mia and El laughed, "Damn Bro, I have no idea where you found this little cutie." Mia said and smirked, Erin looked at me, "Oh you mean this little booty? Hmmm, I don't know. But what I do know is that his mine~" I hugged him protectively and everyone laughed. 

Lunch was made by me and Mia today so the guys went to play soccer outside, "So Mark... How is he really doing? He looks happy, But you? Not so much. Is the time coming to say goodbye to him and let him go?" She asked looking at Erin and Ellie playing out the large glass window, "Hell no, I'm not letting him go. I said I love him and you know it." I said getting a bit pissed by her said that I'll get rid of him... I know I used to be a play-dom but I changed! I will change for him. "So what is it then? Why are you so unhappy?" I stopped cutting the vegetables, "He doesn't love me anymore... I don't want to make him have feelings for me but I made one fucking mistake, I'm not saying it's his fault because it's not. He is so strong but so weak." My big sister looked at me shocked, "Ma-" Before she could say anything else Erin and Ellie came in the room and I poured them some water. "You two are having fun?" Mia asked and the both nodded, "I'm a bit tired master, May I stay and help you while Master Mark plays with Erin?" El asked while breathing heavily, Mia looked and me and I nodded, "Okay pet, You may replace Mark." I looked at Erin who looked at El and mouthed a small 'Thank you. "Let's go, Erin?" I asked and went after Erin who ran outside. The end Erin won me with 9-11 points.