I hate you (Part 2)

*A/N: This Part 2 of the chapter 'I hate you' If you didn't read part one please go read part one, Thanks and enjoy!

-Blue*

*Mark's POV*

"I- I saw mom and she gave me drugs again... and sir didn't stop her... It hurt so much and the guy called 'Mark' only- only helped her..." he cried and breathed heavily, "H- he doesnt love me! his a liar, I hate him!"

"wow, little brother... Listen to me carefully, Mark Loves you, he had never gone to check his sick pets and had never been so happy. If you think his a liar and would lie about something like love you're wrong. and you don't hate Mark let me tell you how crazy you are about him, Every single day you would send me a pic of ya master and write me this weird 'Hehheheh' text, bruh you're creepily in love."

Erin giggled and looked at me in the corner of his eye, I was sitting on the hospital bed while looking at him, I knew that something happened and it was my wrong call, I shouldn't have let some one do it to him and I was so sorry...

"I don't trust him any more Big sis, I- i... he didn't stop her... he said he will protect me and it didn't happen..."

----Half an hour later---

Erin and El decided to meet up in three days at Ellies and Mia's house but until then Erin will come with me, I was glad he was okay with it but he did not agree to sleep with me in the same bed or be with me in the same room alone... 'Shit... I fucked up so badly! what can i do?!' i asked myself again and again while we were in the limo. he looked at me and sat as far as he can, i was trying not to scare him but he just roll into his little cute ball and made an 'Hmph' noise, i took this chance and scooped closer to him while he didn't notice, i hugged him and he looked around his eyes wide from fear and he cried, "G- get the hell away from me! YOU CHEATER! D- DONT COME CLOSER!", "Erin... I swear i did this only for you, please try understanding me." i looked into his eyes and he nodded as no, "I can't understand you becouse you d- did it! you didn't SAVE me! you're a CHEATER, i fucking hate you!", that's it i got pissed right now. "That's enough, Pet. Your'e getting pusnished, You went too far, I tried making you calm down and take it easy, But THAT WAS IT! today will be you're first punishment, and I won't go easy on you." I didn't punish him until now but now he should know what it means to be a sub, his not my bofriend and im not looking for a boyfriend, the relasionship we had until now is gone. he started crying and looked how to ran away but Damien already locked the doors in the car. "You have no where to ran, calm down, You're punishmnet will be receiving 15 spanks that you'll count and thank me for, and then you will have an hour time out." I sat back at the place i sat at first, far away from him and closed my eyes. When we got home my driver Damien went into my private garage that Erin couldn't ran away from without a key, that he didn't have. When Damien texted me that we arrived home i opened a box in the car and took out a Turquoise choker i had ordered for him a few weeks ago, "Come here, Pet." i said in a serious tone, when a minute had passed and he still didn't come i sighed and came closer to put it on him, He tried to ran away but i already knew a few tricks and pinned him to the seat and put it on, He looked very good with it and i attached a Leash and started to pull him to my playroom. He tried to pull the other way and chocked a bit, i chuckled "Pet, don't fight it or It'll hurt." when we got to the play room i sat down on the chair and made him lay on my lap tying his arms together, he cried out and screamed, "NO! stop it you son of a bitch! Don't do it!", 'God fucking dammit he is pissing me off', "Pet, One more time you curse I'll add 5 more spanks and 10 more minutes time out, and call me Sir or Master.", I tried to stay calm and not hit him becouse he was acting like a total shithead, "Get the fuck away from me! Don't hurt me!" he said sobing and yelling the word 'Hurt', "Thats it, 10 more spanks for cursing and not calling me sir or master, 20 more minutes of time out as well" after half an hour of trying to fight me he got tired and stopped moving from side to side, "Are you finally calming down? We could already finish this if you would let me already." He looked at me in the eyes, his eyes were red and fuffy and my heart hurts from just looking at him being like this becouse of me, "Y- yes..." he answered whimpering, "Yes what, Erin, Yes what." i didnt want to add more time so i gave him a chance, "Yes sir...", "Good boy Erin, now what's you color? Do you remember whats the colors meaning?" he nodded as no, "Words only Erin" I told him and he breathed, "No sir, I don't rememeber."